• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mini-Game Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
[.table]Contestant Name[c]Entry Name[c]Submitted
[r]YourName[c]YourEntryName[c]
[./table][/quote]

without the dots...

Anyway guys my time is not enough. I wish you all good luck... I will not have time to enter this contest =/. Im pulling myself out.

Level 24
What the hell!?!?!?!? So iam not allowed to have a game where you choose what game you want then u can play it???? Ive spent all the time on that.

UPDATE-------
Bob27 can i have it so that you start the game and you are at a game selection area which you vote for which game you want to play then if you all vote for the same game you play that game then after that you get victory if you win that map or defeat if you dont and btw to play a different map you must restart the game by recreateing it??? Please say this is allowed or i may just eat my own head.

Not allowed, has to be one simple mini-game. What I would do if I were you it just pick the best mini-game out of the ones you've done, and just work on that one.

Hmm, O.K I got it.

hawk900
Lich Wars

Ok thanks for the entry :)

[.table]Contestant Name[c]Entry Name[c]Submitted
[r]YourName[c]YourEntryName[c]
[./table]

without the dots...

Anyway guys my time is not enough. I wish you all good luck... I will not have time to enter this contest =/. Im pulling myself out.
Ok, I'll remove you from the contestants list.

Last edited:
Level 23
I like it... Some comments yes:p
It is very hard;)

I have an idea for you. Instead of have the accords as laft,up,down,right, why not have a mode like easy where you will only use left,down,right? And for a harder mode just dont add notes, add the up-accord.
Hm well as told its really hard. Some wisps also occured to queue after each other.
I suggest turning pathing/colission and transport size to 0. Maybe use movement as "fly" as well

Level 24
Not allowed.

And you're missing one quote.

Contestant NameEntry NameSubmitted
NearbyHermitWitch Doctors
Bob,I am changing my theme from Moar Repz?!? to Witch Doctors.

And,it isnt specified in the rules,but can we create our own resources such as icons and skins?

Nothing beyond these two,of course!

Ok, I will edit it. And sure, you are allowed to make your own resources for your entry.

Level 2
Contestant NameEntry NameSubmitted
TripXSolarium

A lil' info about it:

Okay, this entry might be late a bit, but I will try to catch up.
My idea is mainly a "hunt" based map with a lot of twist - A bit of commando taste in a medieval setting and much more.

TEAM-PLAY warning!

4v4 teams.Both teams are required to play.
4 players in 1 team. Each character has a role to fulfill.

"Logo Image" below

Attachments

• Solarium Wip.jpg
    Solarium Wip.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Level 2
Wait a sec. Is there a map size requirement? Did I miss it? I hope there is not, as if there is I'm really screwed. : /

Level 2
I won't go over 1 Mb, but because this is a "hunt" style map a bit, I would use 96x96 which is not that big.

Level 2
A small update:

- Lowered team count to 2: that goes 4v4 players.
- Changed roles a bit to : Brute,Assassin,Wizard,Explorer
- Changed hero models a bit (credit goes to Cavman for the Rattemenschen Runner - used for the assassin)
- Update on logo image
- Done the terrain of the 2 start areas
- Designed play-area
- Done hero selection
- Done Hero Stats
- Done start area triggers / regions

Hours Worked: 4

Minimap Compo, Here I come! ^^

Attachments

• Solarium Wink2_Update.jpg
    Solarium Wink2_Update.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 86