• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Voice acting for my cinematic contest entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I have entered Hive Workshop Cinematic Contest #1. Deadline is 31th of this month. Time limit is 20 minutes and size 25 Mb. If you are a good voice actor I could need your help. Voice acting is not required, but it could make the cinematic evn more nicer. The theme is humour and I have made two scenes for my cinematic already.

At the moment these voices would be needed:

-Dwarf
-A happy viking
-Darth Vader
-Female

Let me know if you are interested, time is of the essence now. I would appreciate any samples of your voice acting as for the right unit you would like to be.

Three screenshots from second scene with units seen there:

67391616er6.jpg

43180236gk3.jpg

83506400bi9.jpg

They have a few grammar errors that have been fixed.

Last edited:
Level 8
Hey, i can do a lot of crazy voices and would like to try voice acting. I have no real expereince in voice acting for any kind of animated movie or anything but i think i can do quite a few of your characters. My xfire is honeymustard or you can visit my website if you want to contact me asap.

Level 19
Great! :) I have no xfire, do you use MSN? We have nine days before deadline, so I hope you can do them before that. I would need to know what units you could do and a voice sample could be nice.

Level 19
/bump
I have not yet heard what voices TeJew can do but here are a few I need:

- One female voice (human unit, for a few lines)
- Troll voice (Few lines also)
- Panda voice (maybe he had about 6-11 lines)

Heh this feels somehow funny that I'm making a Pandaren campaign and don't have even one Panda voice maker. ^^

Level 2
One question, did you make the Retributer's Model? I ALWAYS Wanted him unarmed and no weapon >.> and Hell I'd be dang happy if I could get him unarmed. Oh yeah and good luck in this, I'm sure It'll be a hit.

Level 19
One question, did you make the Retributer's Model? I ALWAYS Wanted him unarmed and no weapon >.> and Hell I'd be dang happy if I could get him unarmed.
No I didn't make it. I'm sure somebody knows how to do this, but not me. Maybe you could post this here in the requests?
Oh yeah and good luck in this, I'm sure It'll be a hit.
Thanks. ^^ So you will watch it I assume?

Level 19
Jaakko, I can see you are running out of time. Would I be able to help? I can't really do any effects or whatnot, but I'll perhaps give the human one a try >^.=.^<
Okay, if you could send me a sample of your voice then.
hehe, I can try the male human and the Pandaren. I have a deep voice :D
I would definetly need a voice for the Panda and you are the first one who says could try him so please. Can you send me a sample of your voice?

Also people you can add me to MSN [email protected]

Last edited:
Level 19
kwaliti you should definetly do the Panda voices you were really good. ^^

And Pyritie I listened your sample and I think it could be used with the human.

I would still need:
- Troll voice
- Female voice

Level 19
Your voice is lower so I think it might fit this human. There's something in the quality of this sound file. Maybe you were too near the microphone and then it created some strange sound? If you could do a version without that strange background noice or remove it somehow I think this might just be what I had looked for.

I would need one more voice for Jar Jar Binks.

Level 2
Jaakko, I'm done with the viking lines you gave me and I'm now busying myself with Light and Dark, a story I am making. So there anything else I should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.