• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Call of Blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I have entered Hive Workshop Cinematic Contest #1. Deadline is 31th of this month. Time limit is 20 minutes and size 25 Mb. If you are a good voice actor I could need your help. Voice acting is not required, but it could make the cinematic even more nicer. The theme is humour and I have made two scenes for my cinematic already.

If you are interested post either here or in the request section, I was not sure which one to post. Voicing

67391616er6.jpg

43180236gk3.jpg

83506400bi9.jpg

They have a few grammar errors that have been fixed.

Last edited:
Level 9
OH MY VEGETABLE!! That is superb!!
I won't be able to make it past the deadling for cinematic contest since I have a very hard schedule. Hell I was only able to finish my intro!!
Your fog effect is great. It really caught an atmosphere of sunlight in the dark corner of that tavern... Superb!! Superb!! Superb!!
BTW: I can't wait to see the other's maps.

Level 19
How do I turn them off?
EDIT: I think I have no problem with the time limit, but if I import all voice lines to nearly 20 minutes cinematic I might have trouble keeping it under 20 Mb, now it feels really hard that would happen. This might result to me leaving the dialogue voices out of the entry.

Last edited:
Level 19
Both the dwarf and the paladin can be downloaded at Hive model resources. Search for paladin retributer and for dwarf brahn bronzebeard. All of the models have been downloaded from either Hive Workshop or Wc3campaigns.

Level 19
Can't you see I have been updating this in three different days. Does it even matter if this is my thread? I could have posted new post and copied the old one to it but it never came to my mind. All people just have to be so evil. Btw nice Panda sig.

Level 19
Download my cinematic here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/4802/

It has humour theme and lasts about 20 minutes. It took me very much time to make it so I hope you like it. I intend to make a new version of this with new content, maybe next Christmas. The time limit was 20 minutes so I couldn't put in everything I would have wanted.

I'm too bored to put any screenshots here but if somebody asks I will do that. This cinematic is worth watching and I think it has good quality.

I would appreciate comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.