• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bosses of Warcraft 0.59

-Bosses of Warcraft-
-Modes-

-Profession Mode-
*Available for 2 - 10 players.
*Purpose with this mode is for you to be able to train up your profession together with a friend in peace.

-5 Player Mode-
*Available for 5 players only.
*Purpose with this mode is to fight easy/moderate bosses in a team of 5.

-10 Player Mode-
*Available for 10 players only.
*Purpose with this mode is to fight moderate/hard/hell bosses in a team of 10.

-Features-
-Classes-
-(Attack Power)-
*Rogue (Meele DPS)
*Shaman (Meele DPS)
*Archer (Ranged DPS)

-(Spell Power)-
*Mage (Ranged DPS)
*Witch (Ranged DPS)
*Warlock (Ranged DPS)
*Druid (Healer)
*Sorceress (Healer/Ranged DPS)

*Priest (Healer)

-(Defense)-
*Warrior (Tank)

-Other-
*This ORPG contains:
*Save/Loading system which saves your Class, Profession Type, Profession Materials, Profession Level, Honor Points (Wood), Gold, Items in all inventory slots.
*Trading system (materials/gold).
*Over 200 items where over 100 contains attachment (shoulders, chest, weapon, mantle etc.).
*9/10 terrain.
*Amazing boss fights which takes your gaming experience to the next level.
*10 different classes.
*Multiboard for healing done, damage done and the current boss's HP.
*3 different professions which all have the max level of 30.
*Damage floating texts.
*Costum UI.
*Costum cursor

Why play Bosses of Warcraft?
The different between Bosses of Warcraft and any other ORPG is that Bosses of Warcraft is based on teamwork and on slaying bosses rather than farming and leveling. This gives the player the ultimate gaming experience from the start instead of forcing the player to play for 20 hours just to reach the level required to actually enjoy the game.

-Additional Notes-
*Official Clan --> Clan RavH <-- (Northrend on B.net)
*Official homepage --> http://clanravh.palstani.com/forum <--
*So far this project have taken over 1600 hours to create.

*Commentating on different material than the map will get you added to my ignore list.
*This map cannot be played on single player!
*This map is protected!
*Max 5 of each Material, 8500 Gold and 8500 Tokens will be saved!

What the new Bosses of Warcraft version will contain will be presented here:

*Blood Council
*New Boss (Narolak)
*New Items (About 15, dropped by Narolak and the monsters inside the Blood Council)
*2 Spell Fixes
*Additional bug fixes mentioned.

-Blood council will be released. The Blood council is a instance named when defeating Tifirius. Rather than a boss room the Blood Council is an enormous dungeon being protected by monsters on the path to the portal leading into the boss room.

When making a map review on Bosses of Warcraft you need to say how many players you played together with, what mode you played on, how many bosses you managed to kill and also what class you played.

If done correctly me and the additional people which have worked on BoW will give you +rep.

Hagge5
Aikola
Pharaoh_
Kristian
Seregpie
Starzerg
Felix
Kevin
Ferrin
Luke
Nikoc
Hampus
Clan Ravenholdt

*Find any of your resourses in my map which you have not been given credit for? Write a comment below.

Keywords:
Bosses of Warcraft, RPG, ORPG, Item, Hero, Boss, History, Cinematic, Minigame, Proffesion, Save, Load, Clan Ravenholdt, Stat, System, Drop
Contents

Bosses of Warcraft 0.59 (Map)

Reviews
01:37, 11th Jun 2011 ap0calypse:

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
I personally like the map, but there is always something ingame that is making me gonna rage quit ... the text is so how to describe its a rainbow actualy plese u dont need that -.- can u please somehow make it less rainbow... anyway Its freaking awesome :D GJ ^______^

Could you please describe a little bit further what you mean with "rainbow"'ish ? I understand if it is the texts that disturb your gameplay and if that's the case then I'll edit it.

Also I would like to tell all of you my further plans with BoW (Bosses of Warcraft). I am planning on creating an expansion to it where you follow the demon which Arolak summoned from the Blood Council (if you haven't red the story yet:eekani:) And in this expansion you can load all of the items and professions from the old BoW!

So we will see what happens... Maybe my little "rainbow" game will envelope into a "DOUBLE RAINBOW" ? :ogre_hurrhurr:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, Teach a man to fish and you feed him, for a lifetime."

Last edited:
Level 2
Ok got one bug and one suggestion to say:
-We hosted with ghost one and one player lost connection (timed out) while being in a minigame, thus making the minigame bugged for all of the group, maybe you could add some kind of trigger (if no movement for 10 minutes, end the minigame).
-May i suggest adding all of the items to one load code? (something like -load ******* *******, or with - between them).

Sverkerman

Level 17
Ok got one bug and one suggestion to say:
-We hosted with ghost one and one player lost connection (timed out) while being in a minigame, thus making the minigame bugged for all of the group, maybe you could add some kind of trigger (if no movement for 10 minutes, end the minigame).
-May i suggest adding all of the items to one load code? (something like -load ******* *******, or with - between them).

I sure gonna fix the bug with the minigame :ogre_icwydt:
The system for loading items is in my opinion, OK. I recommend you to write your codes down on a piece of paper instead of on the computer. This makes loading items so much easier.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, Teach a man to fish and you feed him, for a lifetime."

Level 7
i was bored out of my skull in double geography period when i thought that you could make the map have the icons of the other heroes on the left side of the screen like TKoK... that would make healing/buffing your party members much easier =)

Sverkerman

Level 17
i was bored out of my skull in double geography period when i thought that you could make the map have the icons of the other heroes on the left side of the screen like TKoK... that would make healing/buffing your party members much easier =)

:goblin_jawdrop:I Actually have a JASS'er working on that:goblin_jawdrop:

Sverkerman

Level 17
Sverkerman, got a little inactive on this thread. Cant answer my question : (

I thought that you would have figured that out by yourself by now, but obviously you didn't.
-Difference-
Screenshot
In screenshots you need to minimize warcraft 3, open image, read the code, remember it, open warcraft 3, type it in, THEN! The same with next code.:thumbs_down:

PAPER
Read code, type in, read code, type in . . .:thumbs_up::ogre_datass::ogre_datass::ogre_datass:

SEE?!

Level 7
I thought that you would have figured that out by yourself by now, but obviously you didn't.
-Difference-
Screenshot
In screenshots you need to minimize warcraft 3, open image, read the code, remember it, open warcraft 3, type it in, THEN! The same with next code.
[/I]
uh no actually i do it this way...
1) tab out
2) open screenshot (have a shortcut to Screenshots folder in my desktop)
3) open notepad and type the code inside
4) highlight text and Ctrl + C
5) back to warcraft 3 and Enter > Ctrl + V > Enter

however there is a drawback to this method, as i found out the hard way when my hard drive got formatted last month... all my RPG save codes were gone ;(

Level 2
I also use notepad for copying and pasting the RPG codes. That's why I ask the load code to be in one line. But I also keep a backup of some state of all the codes on my usb flash drive.

Level 15
Also paper can be destroyed, but the notepad tactic is much more better. And also, you really thought we need to remember it? Thats just insane! A few maps has 128 digit codes, cant remember that in a instance xP

And once again, dont double post! Use Edit button you know?

Sverkerman

Level 17
I use garena, and i hosted it. Got a full party, but when we did not knew what to do. Everybody started leaving. Please fix this. More info in quests how to start fighting the bosses!

I actually got a lot of quest explaining what to do. Its just a problem that new players ignores this and just tries out the game themselves. This will be fixed in 0.42 tho with the "retry system" and also the "5 man Bosses mode":ogre_haosis:

Also I would like to apologize for double posting before :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 15
Not like i care, its the rules. I had some double posting in my first days also. And make the 5 man party, because we were 10 man and we got stuck in the portal at the first boss when blue left. We were fucked and was RMK in place. In rmk barely half of the old players joined altho everyone said rmk plz

Level 2
I'm looking forward for the better minigames and the 5 player mode, until then I found a bug.
When you have 5x leather and try to get more, every next try (10 times) I got 0 leather. You could notify us that the storage of materials is 5 of each (if you have it written somewhere you must have hidden it well).

Level 1
cant join clan RavH iuno why.. also noone joins wen i host (well noone that joins and stays.. the ignore me wen i say we ned fh).. wana try this anyone wana play wif me :D?

Level 2
The third person camera looks good. But I'm afraid it will create additional lag in the game, there are some computers that start to lag on this map after a while, so if it is up to me, I would say no.

Level 10
No, Absolutly not!
Fristly, its third person cam, they cause lag for alot of players with bad computers.
Secondly, I don't think that system is out to the public, and if it is its distribuated on another site than hive, a german site too if I'm not mistaken.
And Thirdly: I don't think that system is 1.24b compatible....

Edit: Yep, it isen't 1.24b compatible. So it's not a good idea....

Last edited:
Level 6
love the map well made too me 5/5.

but one thing are you going too add custom models to all of the heroes or just the ones that are custom atm?

Level 3
lol eldubs :D i mean nvm :D i just wanted to do suggest something useful and nice but now i think i just need to stay away from making it progress my way ill just play for now and then we will see :D :D

Sverkerman

Level 17
:goblin_jawdrop:ANNOUNCEMENT:goblin_jawdrop:
Bosses of Warcraft 0.42 Is being released this week!
-Fixes:
-Minor bugs
-Bosses doesn't always work when a player leaves the game.
-Fixed One of Yohmar the Titan of Lightning's spells to look a bit cooler.
-Balanced Warrior's new spell.
-Other bugs

-New features
-5 Player mode containing so far 2 Bosses as well as new items and a mini-quest.
-Restart System
-Some other small features

-To come in 0.43
-More Bosses to both 10 and 5 player mode.
-More items.
-More mini-quests.
-Another profession (Alchemy).
-3 New ways of getting materials.
-New tool tips for Spells.
-Costum Interface (If I can find a designer), more info about that in my other post in the "Requests" section.
-New Minimap
-Additional features.

Last edited:

Sverkerman

Level 17
How do you do the portal in the begining?!

First of all, calm down. Secondly, read the description of the map. Thirdly, if your problem is that you for some reason cannot play the game it is most likely because you didn't have 10 players while starting. You see, this is not a single player game. This is a game, mainly made for organized clans because of the difficulty which you may experience while trying to down certain bosses.

A tip: Read the description of EVERY map you play before asking things which will not only delay further versions, but also make yourself look unprofessional.

Btw, you double posted and that is against the rules of this community.
Keep up the good work :goblin_good_job:

Edit: I know that I am bitchy today, but I am working very hard on 0.42 for all of you, other wonderful people to enjoy. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 5
wow.What I think about map:
Terrian=exelent-5/5
Gameplay-5/5
Leaks-didint find any1
Description-perfect now,5/5
Heros,Items,skills etc..5/5

>>>>rating 5/5 apro,+rep for rlly nice maked map

Good Job Man!!! Keep ur work up :)

Um, why did you just give random ratings? You've been doing the SAME thing on LOTS of maps that I seen. You're just giving 5/5 rating with no reason as to why you give that certain rating. You're not explaining why you're giving that rating for the map, and you always end up your comments with
>>>>rating 5/5 apro,+rep for rlly nice maked map
. Stop giving false ratings, and ACTUALLY try to review the map. It seems to me that you're just surfing through the maps, you're not checking for any details that the map might need.

Level 22
Um, why did you just give random ratings? You've been doing the SAME thing on LOTS of maps that I seen. You're just giving 5/5 rating with no reason as to why you give that certain rating. You're not explaining why you're giving that rating for the map, and you always end up your comments with . Stop giving false ratings, and ACTUALLY try to review the map. It seems to me that you're just surfing through the maps, you're not checking for any details that the map might need.

Well, that happens a lot here...
Either some people are bored or just rate every map they like 5/5 immediately.

Sverkerman

Level 17
0.42 soon?
w8 5ppl mode and more drop items and some features :p

Just want everything to be perfect for you guys :ogre_haosis:

I've been working for 9 hours straight for the past 6 days to finish it :ogre_icwydt:

I really think that you and all others will enjoy the new features of the map, I have added once again another way of getting materials, By killing bosses! They drop a item called "Rare Material" which can be enchanted by someone in the town and then forged into one of the 3 materials Cloth, Leather or Stone. You can now also convert lower level materials into higher ones. 0.42 will be released in just a few days. Expect it @ Saturday if the beta test with my clan goes as planned.

Level 4
Gjgj!! :)

I see you've gotten alot of positive comments :thumbs_up:

Although I have only tried the map once in a 1v1 PvP game against my friend, I can see that the map is awesome :)

I would probably rate it 5/5 but since I don't play wc3 so much anymore I don't have time to test it so I won't rate anything :eekani:

//sander

Sverkerman

Level 17
:goblin_jawdrop:ANNOUNCEMENT:goblin_jawdrop:
Bosses of Warcraft 0.42a Is now released!
-Fixes:
-Minor bugs
-Bosses doesn't always work when a player leaves the game.
-Fixed One of Yohmar the Titan of Lightning's spells to look a bit cooler.
-Increased difficulty of 10 man bosses.
-Balanced Warrior's new spell.
-Fixed positions of spells.
-Fixed a few spelling mistakes as well as adding more color codes.
-All leaks removed. (Group and Point).
-Other bugs

-New features
-5 Player mode containing so far 2 Bosses as well as new items and a mini-quest.
-Material Forging
-Material Transmutation
-Crit chance for spells
-New terraining
-Some other small features

-To come in 0.42c
-More Bosses to both 10 and 5 player mode.
-More items.
-More mini-quests.
-Reset System as well as converting all boss fights into JASS to make it run smoother.
-New tool tips for Spells.
-Increase stats of 10 Player Boss Items as well as further increasing the difficulty of the 10 Player Mode Bosses.
-Costum Interface (If I can find a designer), more info about that in my other post in the "Requests" section.
-New Minimap
-Additional features.

Last edited: