• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Titles.

Good Idea ? Yes/No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
We should be able to submit titles for the files that we're submitting like on the old Data base. I dunno about you but I don't like people thinking my Diablo 2 Barbarian is just a blademaster.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
i dont know what about u guys but as for me i just save my skin file with the name of what its meant to be.
and if thats not enough i write a title in the screenshot.

P.S--i could have just voted no, but i wanted to share my idea with you, as you might use from now on.

GOOD NIGHT!

Level 5
yeah it seems me people should name it the actual file name, or the right path if that is possible. cuts out a lot of stupid posts and would make things easier all around.

-my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.