• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Protect the house 2 Final

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Worldwide armies of the zombie Attack people, but still there were some places where they can not to reach. And now, you - one of last survived on the earth, and your unique problem to protect yourselves and the house from undead army.

-Build baricades and towers to survive
-If house die you will loose
-Make upgrade and repair barricades

This is hard tower defence with builder who can be killed and only with good team you can win in this game.

Keywords:
protect house 2 defence hard map
Contents

Protect the house 2 Final (Map)

Reviews
18:42, 16th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
this is tower defence its dont need terrain^^

It doesn't need terrain? Now that's "GG" to you dude! P.S. - you should try a different project, since maps like Kodo Tag, Guardians, and yours are plaguing the Hive and honestly we really think we have one map too many of these, thank you! I'll ignore the description and Details-sections because it seems no one bothers to actually explain what their maps are anymore.

Towers : very few to choose from and not cost efficient (their hp is puny, literally being destroyed in two hits!) 0/5
Hero : Ridiculously slow attack speed and -2 armor? - 0/5
Abilities : Are hilarious! Chain Lightning and Endurance Aura are practically useless if the worker / hero is exposed (BALANCE!!) 1/5
Misc : I've noticed there's a shop where you can buy things with your worker / hero. My question is obvious : Why on Earth isn't it invulnerable? The zombies take it down in 20-30 seconds and I'm supposed to survive for 40 minutes? Oh yeah... The map lacks any decency in it's lacking and poor content. The only things you've probably actually worked on were the house and cat models. Over-all 0/5 (not even trying) Voting for Rejection.