• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

One Piece and Naruto v1.4_AI v0.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map One Piece and Naruto v1.4_AI v0.3

Map version 1.4
- Add mode extreme -ex.
- Edit skill 4 luffy

7 Hero One piece
-Luffy
-Zoro
-Usopp
-Sanji
-D.Ace
-Mihewk
-Lucci
6 Hero Naruto
-Naruto
-Sasuke
-Neji
-Kakashi
-Haku
-Lee

Modes (***Player 2***)
-em = Easy Mode
-ex = Extreme Mode
-pm = PVP Mode
-sk50 = kill 50 win
-sk75 = kill 75 win
-sk100 = kill 100 win

commend (All Player)
-ms = for view movement hero you
Contents

One Piece and Naruto v1.4_AI v0.3 (Map)

Reviews
05:21, 2nd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 9
Firstly I would like to say that it is unacceptable to vote for a map to be rejected just because you don't like the genre. Now then, I only played this game very breifly, and I thought it was quite good. Effort had clearly been put into it, and it wasn't just boring WC3 powers. A few things I would like to point out. It might have just been unlucky for me, I don't know how you made the AI use powers whether you randomed integers or what, but the AI didn't use any powers. Also, some characters are considerably stronger in general that others, the guy with the pirate hat and sword is so much stronger than neji for instance. I rate this map 8 / 10!