• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] My own cinematics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
I like to show you guys my cinematics. I have now four different cinematic. Some of them are shorter, some of them are longer. Well here they are:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art Of Life

Why did I make this cinematic?
This is my first cinematic. I made it year ago. Just because I love this band. I love this music. This is my favorite music.

What kind of cinematic is this?
This is not a regular cinematic where you see people talking or fightning. This iis cinematic where you see different kind of special effects. Combined each other to make it really effective and cool.

Length: 29 min.

Download Art Of Life

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ultimate Fight

I made this cinematic also for love to this music and for the bad who played it: X-Japan.

This is a battle cinematic. The Ultimate Fight cinematic tells about big fight between mighty dragon and elite human fighters.

Length: 7 min.

Download The Ultimate Fight

The Snowy Fight

This is my cinematic for the Cinematic Contest #1. My cinematic went to third place.

Cinematic tells about a fight between orcs and humans. There is also some jokes because the competition was based on jokes.

Length: 4 min.

Download The Snowy fight

Awesome Robbery

I made this cinematic for the Cinematic Mini-Contest #1.

This is very short cinematic that tells about a robbery. This cinematic have very cool special effects.

Length: 1 min.

Download The Awesome Robbery

Before watching my cinematic turn your speakers on. Music is very important in my cinematics.

I would like to have some comments about my cinematics. Give me some positive feedback or give me some criticism, choose is yours.

Level 19
I watched Art of Life some time ago and in the description it said it would be fun or something. For me it was quite the opposite because I got sleepy and couldn't watch it to end. It was just that a cinematic with only special effects feels a bit boring for me. Well I don't know what others think.

Level 28
I watched Art of Life some time ago too, and I really liked some of the special effects fixed. But it was too long, and there are not many people that have patience to whatch it to the end, lol. I didn't really liked the music, but it was a good music (my opinion).

The wisps at the start owns!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.