• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Modeling Competition #2 - Creep Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I think he's going to iron out the proportions.

Level 18
update? why yes it is.
hmm maybe i should of made an undead pirate with a pet dragon ninja instead.

Attachments

• wipshiet.jpg
    wipshiet.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 280

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

What is it? A bandit hero?

And the combined polies of both should be under 1200 I believe, even though they are two models.

Level 5
Yeah, I'd like a strength based Hero Blood Elf,
I have a Blood Mage for Inteligence and a Blood Elf version of a Demon Hunter for Agility, but I dont have just a pure strength guy. Doesn't really have to be a sword...use ur imagination!

Level 5
If u get a Hero Glow on him i think i might manage to make a critter race =D

Currently got: Blood Elf, Murloc and Part way thru a demon team

Speaking of Murloc, i wonder why no one wanted to make a murloc hero...

Cute penguin hero! I vote for you Radagast. You have the best model.
star.gif

But why does everyone just edit wc3 models?
TDR,Sansui,Camels'hump,Illidan,morpheus are making scratch model.
Me,Radagast,RDZ are editing wc3 model.
I can only edit i don't have modelling program except gmax or blender but i can't make mdx with those and i don't have any skill on scratch modeling and lesser in animating.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

That makes it a pretty nifty model.

Looks good in-game, but in my opinion it needs a bit more detail to spice it up, and I really (in my personal opinion) do not like the wetsuit as it is currently.

Level 36
Kiun said:
Speaking of Murloc, i wonder why no one wanted to make a murloc hero...

Er.... aren't Murloc's part of the Naga? I don't think it would make sense to make a hero based around a race that is already mostly complete.... although there are probably some good options for Naga heroes if people get creative... anyway, correct me if i'm wrong, but yes, I don't think that murloc's fall into their own creep category, because to my understanding, they are part of the Naga.... please correct me if i'm wrong here!

@All. Excellent work so far, RDZ is definetly looking sharp, but Sansui's is also very nice. Good work from everyone :)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Murlocs are a separate race, at least according to me. And they are a creep race, so legitimate.

Di, that portrait isn't good for entry, it doesn't match the model at all, you should update it to have similar edits.

The walk animation you chose is quite silly, but sort of threatening I suppose : P

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.