• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mini Map Series #1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a mini map that i made during the weekend bc i was bored,
it's nothing crazy.
Lore will get added on the next map, this is number 4 out of 12 collection of mini maps

also there are 2 endings

regular and the one that is going to be a reoccuring thing later on called the ultra violence ending
Previews
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Very simple stuff. No author, default editor map name, weird filename. Simply moving through static creeps with regular units and abilities. Simple. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site...
Level 3
I just finished it. took me a couple of days and had tu save scum it. only pros will get through this one without using the save or cheats.

serious note:
1 spells are normal , not triggered.
2 your main guy and footmen have defend but there is a lack of ranged units... so ,not much use for defend other than reducing dmg done by a few easy trolls...
3 what the hell is up with the ultra violence ending? nice custom sound , lol...
4 when you complete the quests no notice came up to say that "Hey, you have completed a quest". eventhough it was marked as completed, i think...

nice map.
congrats, dude!
edit: I should say that my lvl of know how with respect to the WE is low but I'm trying to learn... if you are in the same boat as I am, keep the maps coming! I would try and play the next map you upload. keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Level 4
I just finished it. took me a couple of days and had tu save scum it. only pros will get through this one without using the save or cheats.

serious note:
1 spells are normal , not triggered.
2 your main guy and footmen have defend but there is a lack of ranged units... so ,not much use for defend other than reducing dmg done by a few easy trolls...
3 what the hell is up with the ultra violence ending? nice custom sound , lol...
4 when you complete the quests no notice came up to say that "Hey, you have completed a quest". eventhough it was marked as completed, i think...

nice map.
congrats, dude!
edit: I should say that my lvl of know how with respect to the WE is low but I'm trying to learn... if you are in the same boat as I am, keep the maps coming! I would try and play the next map you upload. keep up the good work.
thankyou for pointing out the flaws, ill be sure to make some changes to help remedy the issue.
the ultra violence ending is just a small extra ykyk

for some reason i didn't notice that the quest completed note doesnt pop up, aprececiate you telling me!
i am also pretty new to this but am eager to learn, ill make a new map before the end of the weekend.

God Bless!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 70
Very simple stuff. No author, default editor map name, weird filename.
Simply moving through static creeps with regular units and abilities.

Simple

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/