• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Maybe there is a HELL!!! i really think there is!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am a buddhist, and therefore i do not believe in a heaven or hell, but recently, actually last week, the events there changed my view of hell.

I was on a camping trip with my dad and some family friends. We went to the grampians(in australia) and stayed there for the weekend. on saturday night, i was walking with my friend down to the lake, to go fishing. We got there, i decided to just stay back and relax on the coast, side or whatever u call it. I was eating, then i felt a kind of vibration or a little rumble beneath where i was sitting. and i also heard some strange noises. they were just lightly audible. the sounds were strange, i couldnt tell what it was, but it was coming from beneath me. I quickly told my friend to get over here and check dis out, and get his spy ear that he carries around with him all the time. his spy hear amplifies sound by 200%. hence da name spy. den he stuck the receiving end of the ear onto the ground and the sound that came out of it was just out of this world. when my frind heard it, he got kinda shocked and dropped da spy ear and it almost broke, luckily it didnt . he told me to chek dis out. i popped da earpiece into my ear and heard something that will truly stay in my mind forever.

I HEARD DA SCREAMS OF PEOPLE, CRYING SCREAMS, like they were in pain or suffering. not just 1 person screaming but many of them. i was like WTF wen i heard it and just dropped da spy ear and almost kinda fainted. i just sat dere and didnt wanna move coz i was like ******* scared and freaked out. my frend popped on da ear piece again and da screams were still dere. i asked my frend if he had any recording devices but we didnt coz sum 1 had a really shit phone which coudnt record. my frend had a old 3210 dat is literally 10000 years old. therefore i could not record, if i was able to, i would put it on the net. but its certainly something you dunt wanna hear before going to sleep.

The reason i did not post this topic earlier is because ive been searching the internet for others who have experienced what i have experienced. and YES, there are many others who have experienced what ive experienced.

There were miners in mexico, who were mining underground (about 500 meteres underground) report that they distinctly heard people crying and screaming. A man there also quit his job because he couldnt stand da screams that he heard.

and if youre wandering if u wanna try dis in ur backyard, i dare u too. but preferably in low places that are below sea level, it will increase da noise. and da chances. i dunt care if u dunt believe me or not, but i know one thing

THERE SURE IS A HELL

Level 6
Ya, Scandinavia is hell for me, bloody boring place...
I can't really say what to think since i haven't heard anything and i'm totally unreligious.
But whatever i hear from the earth, i won't believe it's hell unless i hear Per Gessle-music lol.

Remember; "Hell Ain't a bad place to be" - AC/DC :D

Level 6
Ahhh! I told you all that there are army ants under there! Plotting there revenge on us!

Oh yea, an Why...just why woudl your friend always carry a "Spy ear" or whatever it was wereever he goes.

Level 5
Beneath the earths surface is the core, inner core, and all that crap, its all metal, solid metal around the middle of the earth, which in the middle of the earth is melted metal, (either that or the other way around) I dont think anything could be down there, its like 9000 degress in the middle of the earth.
mantle core inner core crust is thw whole earth, there is no "empty area" called hell in the earth. its all metal, dirt, and other crap.

Level 6
xblack-deathx said:
Beneath the earths surface is the core, inner core, and all that crap, its all metal, solid metal around the middle of the earth, which in the middle of the earth is melted metal, (either that or the other way around) I dont think anything could be down there, its like 9000 degress in the middle of the earth.
mantle core inner core crust is thw whole earth, there is no "empty area" called hell in the earth. its all metal, dirt, and other crap.

and the army ants :shock:

dont believe this shit, ther is no hell, in the middle of the earth, if you wanna find proof there's hell go to utah or new jersey. anyways that kinda sounds wierd, but i don't believe someone with grammar and spelling that terrible. but if you arent lying, then all i have to say is that its the DEMON BABIES INSIDE YOUR HEAD THAT ARE MAKING YOU HEAR THESE SOUNDS!!!!! anyways dont be fooled by people telling you that there's a hell in the middle of the earth, hell is mistaken as a firey pit of torment when it's actually meant to be a metaphor for annihiliation.

Level 11

Of all the stupid things I've read on the internet, this takes the cake.(for now anyway...)

I'm a christian, so obviously I believe in Heaven and Hell. But to think that they are places that you can physically go to is just plain stupidity. The only way you can get to one of those places is through death. Your faith in life determines where you spend eternity in death.

At least, that's what I believe.

Level 11
No offense taken.

But that would be like saying Heaven is in the clouds and you could get on an airplane and fly there. I agree with what xblack-deathx said about whats inside the earths core.

Along with the army ants. :wink:

Level 3
Lord Finarfin said:
No offense taken.

But that would be like saying Heaven is in the clouds and you could get on an airplane and fly there. I agree with what xblack-deathx said about whats inside the earths core.

ants, good one, but i know what i heard, and if u say im crazy, den ur saying all those hundreds of miners in mexico r crazy too.

Level 11
bennywong said:
Lord Finarfin said:
No offense taken.

ants, good one, but i know what i heard, and if u say im crazy, den ur saying all those hundreds of miners in mexico r crazy too.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying.

What, did you expect everyone here to believe you and agree with you? Then go elsewhere, because people here are skeptic about such things, especially with no evidence of any kind.

Level 6
Lord Finarfin said:
bennywong said:
Lord Finarfin said:
No offense taken.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying.

What, did you expect everyone here to believe you and agree with you? Then go elsewhere, because people here are skeptic about such things, especially with no evidence of any kind.

Well, that would include god too, wouldn't it? Becuase there's just as much proof of a Holy god's existance as Satan's. :roll:

Level 6
Holy mother f***ing s**t :shock: . thats freaking creepy dude. i got an idea, but i doupt u would like it. next time u go to the place, bring a recorder and the spy ear thingy mabob. be prepared, and if u hear it, recorde it and put it on this so we can here it for da proof.

if its real, im gonna f***ing freak out and show it to all my friends n stuff.

if u r telling the truth, u must do this a.s.a.p. or else i will not believe u like teh others, or will i?

anyway, maybe hell is like the twisted nether, and heaven as well. a weird place in space thats just floating there, and when u die, ur soul get transported there.
maybe gods do exist, like super power being in space with super duper powers taht are like invincible due to their amazing power. and tiem doesnt affect then because they can see into the past, the futur and the present, and rule many world and can cuse sertain things to happend to change alot of stuff in the world. like they see something happening in the futur they do not want, so they make something happend in nature to fix it and change the futur.

u know in the halocaust? well, if yes then u know that we got a s**t load of medical documents that advance our medical stuff cuse the nazis did stuff that we dared not to do, cuser it wus evil. well, maybe ( with wut i said im the above paragraph) god needed something happends to someone in the futur to make some happend later in the futur, but our medical research wasent advanced enough. so god go satan to send Hitler into power to become wut he did, and do the medical tests n stuff. but hitler went to far, so god made something happend so that the amaricans so to get revenge on hitler and torment him, but satan got to him first and made him suicide himself, so god wouldnt really get to hitler and do wutever, and so satan was happy cuse he got the pleasure of taking hitler instead of god.

sry if this is confusing, i tried to make it as clear as possible. but once u get it, its really clear and freaky, but this is just me. agree or disagree with me, i dont care. im just saying

Level 16
Well, there is probably a spiritual existence at the most of hell. If there was a hell, then either:
1: The flames and gases inside supported the pressure of millions, possibly billions of tons of planetary mass
2: The earth is lucky no to collapse on itself

Hell was a place that in Christian eyes, was a tormenting place where nonbelievers in Christ would be sentenced to because their sins were still evident and never forgiven or confessed. Heaven was pretty much the opposite: Eternal life over torment, and as long as you believe (depending on branch) something about Jesus. What is ironic is that sometimes the views overlap and people of one branch criticize the other due to their views. Sad, sad, human stupidity.

Iladon: Hitler wasn't really evil. Probably insanely driven because when he was like 14, his mother died of cancer. The doctor treating her was Jewish, but this is one theory of his hatred. It just incubated and because some malignant climax of prejudice

Level 11
Actually, Hitler was Jewish. His grandfather had Jewish blood so Hitler was also. He was just crazy...

As for what I believe about Heaven and Hell...

I don't think they could possibly exist on the the same plane of existance as we do. After all, there are countless beings in each place, as there have been sinners and christians for thousands of years. The very concept of etenrity is beyond us, so I highly doubt a place where people would spend eternity is reachable by physical means. To get to Heaven and recieve salvation from God and eternal life, you must take Jesus as your savior, and follow him. To go to Hell, you must renounce Jesus as Lord.

As for what you heard, I cannot say. I'm skeptic that you actually heard anything at all. I've learned to never trust anyone, and I certainly won't trust the word of some random person from the internet.

Level 9
I am a Christian.

Of course, there's a hell though ive never been there or havng some premonitions about it. it is where the unforgivable sinners will go because these creatures will not die and become dead unpunished. eternal torments & punishments will be upon them beyond salvation & they will no longer hav the ability to hope & regret but all they hav are curses and hatreds among themselves & others.

if u heard the christian words "repent sinners & the kingdom of God is upon you or something like that" it would not be impossible that sometime you lived in hell coz the words telling u to get out of there.
if u heard those tormenting voice & converted u to believe that there's hell, well that's ok.

here's the truth: not all of us will be saved, some will be damned, some will be saved & not taste death, & some will die & those who're already dead will be judge when God will Judge the living & the dead.

caution: well i 4got where ive heard & read the last part... i hav to review..so its unofficial..

Level 3
rite.... how did this topic get turned into a hitler topic well.

and every night when i go to sleep i still get shit scared and cry somtimes because i feel for the people living down there, even though if they deserved to go down there or not, and itz still so scaring da ***** shits out of me. believe it or not, this is just another claim by a person.

to give u more info that hell exists, and other believrs go to this site:

http://amightywind.com/hell/aboutsounds.htm

your opinions might change

i tell u, once u experience what i have experienced, u seriously dont wanna be a naughty boy and make mistakes.

Level 6
lol

anyway, about wut i said earlyer, the fact that everyone and everything has a destiny, to do someting in life that god and ourselves intend in happening, would help prove it.

Level 3
Fascinating.

We know that Australia is a very peculiar country; It has an extremely varied flora and fauna. Its climate is very inconsonant, and some places look extraterrestrial.

Supposedly, the structure of its soil is also very bizarre, which could have incomprehensible and interesting results.

How intriguing that coincidence shaped nature in such way, that it managed to fool its most magnificent creations on this planet.

Please describe the abhorrent sound you heard very carefully.

Level 6
ok dude, i may be a very smart person, but can u plz repeat that in english. i barely understood a word

Level 6
ookk, u callin me stupid?!?! i got a freak 86% in math this term, 88% in history, 80 something in drama, and thats all i know up to now. AND U CALLING ME STUPID!?!?!?!?!

Level 3
Mind said:
Fascinating.

We know that Australia is a very peculiar country; It has an extremely varied flora and fauna. Its climate is very inconsonant, and some places look extraterrestrial.

Supposedly, the structure of its soil is also very bizarre, which could have incomprehensible and interesting results.

How intriguing that coincidence shaped nature in such way, that it managed to fool its most magnificent creations on this planet.

Please describe the abhorrent sound you heard very carefully.

ur rite illadon, those top 3 paragraphs, i understand them but, du they really realate to this topic.

the sound i heard was just how u would hear a normal person scream, like they were were extremely terrified or were being raped or beat up. and there was a kind of screech to the scream that i cant really describe, but im still bloody scared. man i know u guys r still sceptics, but once u hear what u hear, u will never believe anyone if they say it doesnt exist, coz i know hat i heard.

unless there were an unknown race of people living underground, or HELL does physically exist.

Level 9
illadon said:
ookk, u callin me stupid?!?! i got a freak 86% in math this term, 88% in history, 80 something in drama, and thats all i know up to now. AND U CALLING ME STUPID!?!?!?!?!

Congratulations & keep up...this world needs smart but humane people

To bennywong:
just dont let the voices conquer u. what is unknown & unnatural to us is sometimes inviting but let us not venture to this realm. as i hav said the dead has no power over the living if one has strong will & spirit & praying is one way to achieve this...oks..

Level 3

School results are irrelevant to intelligence; There is a huge difference between the capability to assimilate and reproduce information and the capability to process and memorize information. Motivation and interest, as well, play a significant part.

Level 5
Mind said:

School results are irrelevant to intelligence; There is a huge difference between the capability to assimilate and reproduce information and the capability to process and memorize information. Motivation and interest, as well, play a significant part.

ok, whatever that means, but i find this hell topic very interesting, and even though i havent experienced it myself, im starting to believe hell physically exists.

Level 2
Knowledge and intelligence are two different things, that's what Mind was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.