• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for an old Old PvE Arena map

Level 6
I am looking for an old PvE Arena(?). Here's what I still remember:

1. You chose your hero with a wisp who on a separate island was supposed to approach the hero.
2. The map itself looked like islands. After choosing a hero, the player is thrown into a room where he could walk up to the different buildings and exchange 1 Lumber for any skill (mostly default ones from melee). Thus the skill became level 1.
3. Players were then thrown into a small arena, where they were spawned on the bottom edge of the room and fought off waves of monsters together. I remember exactly that the first wave of monsters was 1st level spiders, and then the first boss (the final boss of this room after all previous waves) was Furbolg shaman with a a lot of hp...
4. Those, who survived, gained 1 lumber, and again they could upgrade the skill or buy a new one.

I call it "PvE" because players had to cooperate to win against creep ways. They were allies and could not cause damage to each other. You also could play in single play mode cause the game has AI so you could play together with bots heroes...

Any thoughts are welcome.

Level 6
Hmm, the map you addressed.. I checked and it looks like something different from what I know especially considering preparing for the actual gameplay.
From what I remember, you could pick every hero with a wisp and gave it every skill that initially costs 1 lumber. For example, pick Beastmaster and buy him Brilliance aura lvl 1... Of course, I played this custom game about or more than 10 years ago and it could have evolved a lot. I'll keep looking.