• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Double Barrel Rifel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first attempt at editing a model to get the weapon then making an attachment out of it.
The picture dont work kuz i cant figure out how to make the picture mdx format.

o and i did test it it works.

I made this model by following a tutorial for dummies so theres defetanaly alot of stuff missing but it still works with lots of units.

Keywords:
rifel gun bang blow pow bullit barrel double kill pwn ownage own pwnage
Contents

Double Barrel Rifel (Model)

Reviews
18:49, 5th Jun 2008 General Frank: Too simple model scrap. It's buggy and I won't approve. Rejected.

M

18:49, 5th Jun 2008
General Frank:

Too simple model scrap. It's buggy and I won't approve. Rejected.

Level 7
nice idea but the barrels aren't symmetrical.

maybe point them foward next to each other like a normal gun, and there seem to be a issue with the texture on the top, i might be a little hard on you but the screenie isn't very catchy, it's really small and i can't see what it is.

keep it up, this will eventually turn out great :D