• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WhY School???

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all i want to apologize to all the mods in the site for creating such a spammy thread.Sorry.

In my opinion,people who were still going to school and working on Warcraft-typr projects didn't ahve enough time for Warcraft but i was completely wrong.If i don't go to school i will become a nothing in my life and people will hate me and won't respect me.
I thought that school didn't help in anything in my life but it was all wrong.If i stop school i will lose all my friends in the school and some teachers that i love...People might think i am a really bad student but NO.I am a very good student and one of the most famous guys in the school.When i created this thread i didn't think of it first.I thought that people would agree with me and that i was completely right.But when people started to disagree with me i understood my mistake after a help from a really good friend from the site.So,i changed the thread and created this.A guy who saw my thread thought it was awful and he was right.I started to disagree with him and that cost me the enter to chatroom.Then i really thought it was time for a change.
So,people lowered my reputation and banned me from the chatroom.I am not creating this thread to make people sad and unban me.I want them to know that i have understood my mistake and i am really sorry for disagreeing with the moderators.So,Werewolf was really right for lowering my reputation points.
That's all i had to say.People i am really sorry for making such a silly and spammy thread.
I hope you will understand that the mistake i have done was really silly.Sorry and again sorry.

Last edited:
Level 25
You go to school to LEARN you fool

You know, get knowledge, graduate with the credentials to NOT go to a dead-end job working until you're 80, but instead get the job you want?

Are you REALLY that dumb to not understand that?

Level 32
Improvement Needed

UchihaSasuke.gr:

• Follow these simple instructions and you may have your reputation restored.
  • Please edit your signature to provide something useful like: [url="http://www.gamesites200.com/warcraft/in.php?id=25"]Vote for The Hive Workshop![/url] :grin

Wolverabid said:
I just read the thread that caused the neg rep. I cant restore your rep until you fix the thread.

Edit your post in WhY School???

First, apologize to the mods for creating a such a spammy thread.

Then make the post and thread better with much more detail. Write a 500 word essay on the experience of your education. Tell us about your school. Describe what you DO LIKE about school (and what you don't like, and WHY). Tell us what your favorite and least favorite subjects and teachers are, and WHY. Discuss what career field (doctor, lawyer, teacher, etc.) you want to practice when you graduate.

If you edit your first post in this thread and include my suggestions, I will restore your reputation.

Remember: when creating new threads they should be detailed, interesting, and useful.

UchihaSasuke.gr said:
Hi wolv.LISTEN,mods neg rep me because i created a thread for school.That's not fair....Can you help me?:sad:

I have restored your reputation (back to zero). I hope that you have learned something from this lesson: think carefully before posting new threads.

Review Posting And You...

Last edited:
Level 27
You my fine sir, must have an IQ way below normal

You are sure u arent 'Were-wulfed' are you? =/ (or been bitten by one/her?)

well,i know i learn at school.That's right i have to continue school.I have friends there...Hmmm
Someone close or delete this thread plz

That 'Hmmm' is supposed you thinking? .. you could have thought of that even before you where born .. now go stand against the wall and i'll shoot you -_-

spamming I think much

What? .. in what country i live?

Level 7
HOORAY FOR THREADS LIKE THESE? WOW THERE SO COOL ARENT THEY? WOW I REALLY LOVE YOU!!!/sarcasmoff.

Learn a lesson from this, don't spam, dont make threads like these, although this is the off-topic section it still doesen't need to be spammed. We go to school to LEARN, we don't gain any knowledge at all if we didn't go thus we'd be stupid wouldn't we? we decided to make school for education and knowledge, without knowledge and education we are thick as a cow, we spend our time there to,

L E A R N!(sorry :p)

Last edited:
Level 10
HOORAY FOR THREADS LIKE THESE? WOW THERE SO COOL ARENT THEY? WOW I REALLY LOVE YOU!!!/sarcasmoff.

Learn a lesson from this, don't spam, dont make threads like these, although this is the off-topic section it still doesen't need to be spammed. We go to school to LEARN, we don't gain any knowledge at all if we didn't go thus we'd be stupid wouldn't we? we decided to make school for education and knowledge, without knowledge and education we are thick as a cow, we spend our time there to,

L E A R N!(sorry :p)

~Thread Closed.

Oh im not a member of the staff :p.

Tisk Tisk Tisk, your playing moderator, can't wait till Mechon comes here, you better edit it.:spell_breaker:

Level 10
First of all i want to apologize to all the mods in the site for creating such a spammy thread.Sorry.

In my opinion,people who were still going to school and working on Warcraft-typr projects didn't ahve enough time for Warcraft but i was completely wrong.If i don't go to school i will become a nothing in my life and people will hate me and won't respect me.
I thought that school didn't help in anything in my life but it was all wrong.If i stop school i will lose all my friends in the school and some teachers that i love...People might think i am a really bad student but NO.I am a very good student and one of the most famous guys in the school.When i created this thread i didn't think of it first.I thought that people would agree with me and that i was completely right.But when people started to disagree with me i understood my mistake after a help from a really good friend from the site.So,i changed the thread and created this.A guy who saw my thread thought it was awful and he was right.I started to disagree with him and that cost me the enter to chatroom.Then i really thought it was time for a change.
So,people lowered my reputation and banned me from the chatroom.I am not creating this thread to make people sad and unban me.I want them to know that i have understood my mistake and i am really sorry for disagreeing with the moderators.So,Werewolf was really right for lowering my reputation points.
That's all i had to say.People i am really sorry for making such a silly and spammy thread.
I hope you will understand that the mistake i have done was really silly.Sorry and again sorry.

This kind of paragraph is the reason we goto school. So we can write AND have people understand what you're trying to say. What a concept.

Level 7
No point Sacrimo, let him stay a chav, much better than the stupid side. Anyways this thread should be closed, no?

Level 27
This threads reeks with less reality and stupidity.

Just like you :p

AlotOfgarbage, please, just please change your attitude to everything...........please

You should say that number 2 =/

This kind of paragraph is the reason we goto school. So we can write AND have people understand what you're trying to say. What a concept.

I hoped he had already figured out that one, apperantly hes so stupid he couldnt even think about learning things on school and getting a job for later if he doesnt end up in jail... rly this is just something like that guy on b.net asked me when i joined the game 'Name 3 commands or kik' and then i said 'wtf' and left and he only let people in the game if they knew 3 commands! and if anyone doesnt know 3 commands you dont get any people who wanna play with you huh? and if you would only get into school if you could count to 1000 on your 3th you couldnt go in there because u hadnt learned it yet did you? well how the hell would you learn anything better than that then? .. agh nvm -.-

Tisk Tisk Tisk, your playing moderator, can't wait till Mechon comes here, you better edit it.:spell_breaker:

I didnt get that..

uhhh wut?:confused:

I didnt get a word of what you said i mean 'spamming i think much' you mean 'i think much spamming' ?? or you mean you think much of spamming and thats why you spam? .. o_O o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.