• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A new Suggestion:Playstation etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I would be alright with it, maybe down in the Gamer's Hub with other games such as WoW and Darkfall, just put a forum "Console Games." I know I'd post there constantly.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Great news Wolv.

And Mech...I think you can count games such as Halo for the PC in the "Console Games" forum. Just things relating to Warcraft, or those with their own forums doesn't need to be discussed there.

As UchihaSasuke.g said in chat:

[02-17-52] UchihaSasuke.gr: you know who is the one who suggested the console games forum???
[02-18-11] UchihaSasuke.gr: me.....
[02-18-23] UchihaSasuke.gr: and they didn't even said a good idea to me
[02-18-27] UchihaSasuke.gr: they just fucked me
[02-18-34] UchihaSasuke.gr: no rep,no thnx nothing

It was his idea! Thanks [broke=+REP]UchihaSasuke.gr![/broke]

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Me saying I like the idea should be enough for you to be happy with. I don't have to say "Amazing idea UchihaSasuke.gr!! Boy you're smart!"

Nothing against you at all of course, I do appreciate the suggestion. And I will give you a bit of reputation when I have the ability to (too much given in the last 24 hours (yes, I must be generous then.))

Level 32
[off-topic]

No offense to anyone, BUT, (in my opinion) it's just pathetic when people beg for rep for themselves by whining about it, sending out PMs or even worse, putting some blatant advertisement in their signatures.

Ralle makes the WHOLE THING happen, did he beg for (or expect any) reputation reward for operating the site? Did anybody him HIM lately?

I created the forum, set the permissions, and appointed a competent moderator. Did I solicit (or expect) any reputation reward for trying to please people? No.

UchihaSasuke.gr: I'll maybe rep you (again) for your map or something, it looks like HeretoDLstuff already got you here.

Sorry to go off topic in our Site Discussion forum, gang. Please excuse this rabid Wolve-rant.

Level 9
He wasnt exactly asking for Rep, but he was complaining about not getting any...
Hes just one of many Rep hungry users ( i have to admit i check my rep count regularly ) and he and HeretoDLstuff seem to have a little rep me rep you thing going...
I have to agree though, someone should throw some rep Operators way!

Status
Not open for further replies.