• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Level 2
Hi all, here is a teaser trailer for the upcoming beta release of Malfurion's Quest coming out this year. Enjoy :)

If nothing unexpected happens, this campaign is about to ring the bell. I'm curious if it's in May or June, and by the way, this Sentinel campaign trailer was made so beautifully!

Level 1
Nral did an AI voiced playthrough of the evil path, it was really impressive. I recommend checking it out if you are curious.

Level 2
After a many years of waiting, the good version of Malfurion quest has coming to end of developing. I've been exciting to play again. HUHUHU T_T

Level 31
Hi everyone, just wanted to give a shout out to FallenStar and all the help he has given me over the years.

For those who are not familiar with FallenStar, he has served as a primary feedback contributor and tester for my Warcraft III content. He started off as a map tester for my earlier campaigns which included Jeopardy of the Horde and Resurrection of the Scourge. When I told him of my ideas about a new night elf campaign back in earlier 2013, he was very eager to get involved in the project. Since then, FallenStar has helped out with Malfurion's Quest in a variety of ways from fleshing out the story, writing dialogues for cutscenes, answering forum questions, and making gameplay trailers. He also had a significant contribution to the Evil story-path as we worked together on the story during its development.

After 11 years since working on Malfurion's Quest, FallenStar has recently decided to leave the project for personal reasons. While it is sad to see him go, his contributions will not be forgotten. He has been a tremendous help on the project over the years and Malfurion's Quest would not be where it is today without his contributions. I wish FallenStar all the best in his future endeavors 👋

Level 11
Hi everyone, just wanted to give a shout out to FallenStar and all the help he has given me over the years.

For those who are not familiar with FallenStar, he has served as a primary feedback contributor and tester for my Warcraft III content. He started off as a map tester for my earlier campaigns which included Jeopardy of the Horde and Resurrection of the Scourge. When I told him of my ideas about a new night elf campaign back in earlier 2013, he was very eager to get involved in the project. Since then, FallenStar has helped out with Malfurion's Quest in a variety of ways from fleshing out the story, writing dialogues for cutscenes, answering forum questions, and making gameplay trailers. He also had a significant contribution to the Evil story-path as we worked together on the story during its development.

After 11 years since working on Malfurion's Quest, FallenStar has recently decided to leave the project for personal reasons. While it is sad to see him go, his contributions will not be forgotten. He has been a tremendous help on the project over the years and Malfurion's Quest would not be where it is today without his contributions. I wish FallenStar all the best in his future endeavors 👋
It is sad to hear FallenStar leaving the project when it's almost finished. I wish all the best to FallenStar and I hope his absent won't affect the making of Malfurion's Quest in any way. Also, I wish to thank and congratulate FallenStar and Turnro for all the work they have put into making this amazing campaign so far and I hope to see the campaign done soon.

Level 6

I wonder if you can make a interesting easter egg of either a item or demi hero name after fallen star (Like you can name him whatever but the title being a Fallenstar) that would be neat and also give respect considering he is being part of your project for 11 years by now