• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Unit Indexer merge (JASS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

Iam currently trying to implement 2 awesome Systems from Hive in my Map but i have a problem with the Indexer. I know there can only be ONE Unit Indexer but i am not able to deleted one and merge both Systems.
Maybe someone can help me get the ''Is Unit Moving'' (Bribe) working in the ''Yu'lon Hero Concept'' (Chopinski) Map.
I need both of them together somehow ;;
(Iam using retail)

Level 17
You would have to replace all usage of its API (Indexer by Chopinski) with Bribes API. Everything else should be the same.

JASS:
    function RegisterUnitIndexEvent takes code c returns nothing
        call TriggerAddCondition(Indexer.onIndex, Filter(c))
    endfunction
-->
  • Game - UnitIndexEvent becomes Equal to 1.00

JASS:
    function RegisterUnitDeindexEvent takes code c returns nothing
        call TriggerAddCondition(Indexer.onDeindex, Filter(c))
    endfunction
-->
  • Game - UnitIndexEvent becomes Equal to 2.00

JASS:
    function GetIndexUnit takes nothing returns unit
        return Indexer.unit
    endfunction
-->
  • UDexUnits[UDex]

Level 8
Nice! thanks for the quick answer. But i dont really know what to change.
because the Event with Bribes System is ''equal 1 and 2'' and Chopsinski has a script with ''Index'' and ''Deindex''
Sorry for being silly but i dont really know how to change it with your example >.<

Level 8
Wow thank you for the Example Map.
Now i added the ''Is moving'' and everythings works!

Thanks alot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.