• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is vJass now usable in the normal world editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello!

I have been gone for quite some time but I saw they gave the editor alot of new natives that we have wanted for a really long time. But is libraries/scopes/globals available to use in the normal editor now? And if so if there a way to get the nice dark background we used to have in the NewGen Editor aswell as jass help with filling in triggers?

Example if I wrote "local unit u1 = Create" it would try to fill in with example
"local unit u1 = CreateUnit(Player(0),'U000', 11327,-8200,270)"

Is that still possible? Thanks

Level 40
You can make a parallel install of 1.29 (find and download someone's 1.29 install, there's no way to patch to that version directly or to downgrade) and use WEX which has TESH and AC still. I believe they have explicitly said they're working to add TESH but not sure about autocomplete.

Status
Not open for further replies.