• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Frame Button with an Icon

Level 5
Hi guys!
How do I create a button with an icon that when I click it performs an action of my choice?

In Jass language, please

I sent an example image.

1714701351403.png

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 65
Hi guys!
How do I create a button with an icon that when I click it performs an action of my choice?

In Jass language, please

I sent an example image.
^ That should simplify things for you and could also teach you how to do it yourself.

Level 5
I'll test it, thanks!
^ That should simplify things for you and could also teach you how to do it yourself.

Level 5
Caram, I already did a test here, and I exported the code to a map and it works very well.

Incredible tool, I don't know how I didn't discover it, thank you very much.