• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WhiteDeath's Werewolf [White Version]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Greetings Fellow Users of Hive!

I would like to request a Re-skin of White death's werewolf to a Timber Wolf skin.. I've been trying to do it my self but the Re-Wrapping skin of the Wolf is really bad.. So guys, can you give me a White-Reskinned version of the Werewolf? I'm currently making my Map, The Land of Vi'Kael. Here's my first tryout of the model.

I need a better wrapping on the skin, The problems is the TC and The teeth of the wolf and some of the bad wrapping of the wolf I Re-skinned.

Here's all the screenshots I've done Re-skinning the wolf to White.

mxPTArA.png

wog9.png

For the Creator who made this:

@WhiteDeath,

I am very sorry for re-skinning the wolf without any permission on you, I just wanted a white werewolf version for my Map and the perfect fitting for the Wolf lord you made sir.

Thank you and Regards.
Roland

Level 14
I can do it but it is going to take me some time so it won't be finished soon.
Are you certain that you want the timber wolf and not the arctic wolf's texture.
In any case the TC that the black wolf has will be lost since the other wolf textures don't have it I will try to do something else.

Roland

R

Roland

...Can the TC Of the Timber wolf be applied only on the Werewolf's foot? I really need it, But you can take more time, Send me the final result on my Visitor's message, I'll be putting you on my contacts.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Dude, go with Arctic Wolf; much cooler.

I can do it but it is going to take me some time so it won't be finished soon.
Are you certain that you want the timber wolf and not the arctic wolf's texture.
In any case the TC that the black wolf has will be lost since the other wolf textures don't have it I will try to do something else.
Whattaguy. :p

That's crazy, I didn't realize those stripes were actually from the Spirit Wolf originally. Really nice re-interpretation.

Roland

R

Roland

...I still recommend the Timber wolf cause it's the fitting alternate form for his Wolf Lord model.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
...I still recommend the Timber wolf cause it's the fitting alternate form for his Wolf Lord model.
Oh, well that's a decent-enough reason. :p

However, you've put yourself in a rough spot for a regular War3 hero. Both of WhiteDeath's models are just so jam-packed with interesting animations & flavor, that it takes 2 whole Heroes to really showcase all the good stuff. And alternate forms (Demon Hunter, Mountain King, Goblin Alchemist, Viper Priestess, etc) generally have the same abilities. :<

Unless, I suppose, you went with a campaign or super-Hero map where the hero has two separate Heroic forms...

Roland

R

Roland

@Kybrbi0: WhiteDeath's Hero, The Wolf lord has the Last and the powerful form in Level 10, The Werewolf form, which is the powerful skill of the hero, His form is temporary (Hours per Level) and he's animation to transform is his Spell channel.

@WhiteDeath: I will await my request on the Timber Werewolf skin (Re~wrapped)

Roland

R

Roland

It's been weeks and 1 Month... *Bump* *Bump* Still no answer :(

Roland

R

Roland

Yay! Thanks sir! I'm looking forward on it ^^ Make sure you send it on Via PM :3

Roland

R

Roland

Hola Amigo, There's some issues on the Model, What's with the Feral Spirit texture blended on the Hero's team glow? well, I suggest you to make it more transparent on the mid dark texture and the same blending on the Werewolf's original texture, and oh, I'd like you too add some metal armor on his feet same on the original wolf you did ^^ It would be more awesome, and the same body build on the Black wolf you made :D It will be really decent to see ^^

Anyway, Thank you btw for the Model, I wish you can update some of his structures on the model ^^

Regards,
~Roland

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Weird... Not sure how I missed that, given how much I geeked out over the model. :<

Touché.

//EDIT// You sent me a VM... Yet not only can I not reply to you via VM, but I can't even select your name to send you a PM. What gives?

(To respond: "Hey, nothing much. Do I... know you from somewhere? Aside from here?")

Level 14
Hola Amigo, There's some issues on the Model, What's with the Feral Spirit texture blended on the Hero's team glow? well, I suggest you to make it more transparent on the mid dark texture and the same blending on the Werewolf's original texture, and oh, I'd like you too add some metal armor on his feet same on the original wolf you did ^^ It would be more awesome, and the same body build on the Black wolf you made :D It will be really decent to see ^^

Anyway, Thank you btw for the Model, I wish you can update some of his structures on the model ^^

Regards,
~Roland
The feral spirit texture is blended so that there is a team color, the normal gray wolf has no team color, so I had to impovise. The layers of the material are as followed:
1. Timber Wolf texture with filter mode none
2 and 3 Team Color
4 Spirit Wolf texture with filter mode blend
5 Timber Wolf texture with filter mode additive
Now if I was to make layer 4 transparent it will make layers 2 and 3 visible making the entire hand and back team colored - that will look bad.
Note: Don't look at the model in magos it does not show the layers properly.
I removed the metal armor since the idea is that he morphs from the Wolf Lord, that has no such armor on his legs, it will look very weird if the Werewolf form has armor.
I don't understand what you mean by the same body build? The changes to the body I made are very small:
-Changed lower jaw to be bigger and fit the orc look of the Wolf Lord
-Improved the mesh of the shoulders and biceps, the original looked blocky
-Improve the mesh of the chest
-Added the scars to fit the scars of the Wolf Lord
-Added the braids
-Changed the fur to fit the new wrap.

If you want me to add the leg armor I will, on the other issues you are going to have to be more specific.

Roland

R

Roland

The feral spirit texture is blended so that there is a team color, the normal gray wolf has no team color, so I had to impovise. The layers of the material are as followed:
1. Timber Wolf texture with filter mode none
2 and 3 Team Color
4 Spirit Wolf texture with filter mode blend
5 Timber Wolf texture with filter mode additive
Now if I was to make layer 4 transparent it will make layers 2 and 3 visible making the entire hand and back team colored - that will look bad.
Note: Don't look at the model in magos it does not show the layers properly.
I removed the metal armor since the idea is that he morphs from the Wolf Lord, that has no such armor on his legs, it will look very weird if the Werewolf form has armor.
I don't understand what you mean by the same body build? The changes to the body I made are very small:
-Changed lower jaw to be bigger and fit the orc look of the Wolf Lord
-Improved the mesh of the shoulders and biceps, the original looked blocky
-Improve the mesh of the chest
-Added the scars to fit the scars of the Wolf Lord
-Added the braids
-Changed the fur to fit the new wrap.

If you want me to add the leg armor I will, on the other issues you are going to have to be more specific.

@WhiteDeath: I Understand, Well, I'm more fitted on the new Version of the Werewolf you made, but you're right, The original one looks Blocky.

Weird... Not sure how I missed that, given how much I geeked out over the model. :<

Touché.

//EDIT// You sent me a VM... Yet not only can I not reply to you via VM, but I can't even select your name to send you a PM. What gives?

(To respond: "Hey, nothing much. Do I... know you from somewhere? Aside from here?")

I'm sorry I have my account private and Contacts only viewed, So in-case annoying and spamming Jerks won't annoy me (since I don't know some of the users) I add them on my Contact list since I know them. I might add you aswell on my contacts (Sorry for the Double post, I might merge it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.