• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WC3 AutoRefresh Slots Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, i've been spending so much time for this really useful tool.

Basically, if you can host, this tool help by refreshing the slots automatically every 10-30 seconds so that your game server will be on the top of the list, hence, more ppl join

Please, if anyone knows about this tool/ or has one or knows where to get it that would be realy great. Any links or details on where to find this link...

ps. its real hard to find in google, i searched hours.. however i did find a site that allowed you to dl it but it dosnt work, its not tested, and its just not working

Status
Not open for further replies.