• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Im making a map, but there is one problem
All player will have their gived to all player excepted one. It's ok for now.
BUT, there are many room in this map, and in somes room, there are two player and in other one, only one player. its all ok for now.
BUT, player(s) in the room will lose the vision of other player but player outside will keep te vision of player(s) inside^^
thanks to help me
:ogre_rage::ogre_love::ogre_kawaii::ogre_icwydt::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_haosis::ogre_frown: :ogre_datass:

Level 8
If I deciphered your question correctly...
There is a trigger that allows you to set players shared vision with each other.
I would recommend using that and triggering it off of a player's unit entering a region that you create in the room.
If that unit leaves the room, restore the shared vision.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Use vision modifying triggers. You can toggle shared vision between players at will with triggers. If you want only certain units to be visible (not all), there is even code to do that for specific units. If you want areas of the map to be revealed even if no one is present, again there are natives in triggers to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.