• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ULTIMATE DODGEBALL v1.4 OPTIMIZED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ultimate Dodgeballv 1.4 Released

If you have ever click on the link on my signature you should have already have known about my previous versions =D

If you have ever clikc on the link on my signature you would have know about previous versions

So lets do a little Q&A to fill you guys in...

Q. What is this game and why do I care?
A. This game is like the old game of dodgeball but with modes and extras

Q. Why modes?
A. Well when I played the old dodgeball I thought it should have a mode for pros to play against other pros and for noobs to practice

Q. Why do you think anyone will play this map?
A. Modes, Heroes, and a rematch button allowing UNLIMITED REMATCHES

Q. Why a rematch system?
A. ok lets say you wanted to play with a friend. You own him and you have to remake. You remake the game and you have to whisper him the game name. FINNALY he gets here after having to kick other people taking his slot. Well I had thought that that was gay and annoying and that there should be a remake option. So I did

Q. you mentioned extra modes, Like what?
A. well there are the normal extra modes to change appearences like -big mode and -fast mode but there are also secret ones like -weather storm and -snow

Q. so I read the map updates on the link on your signature...whats new?
A. Well had had plenty of errors with the modes so I needed to fix them. I had also removed the useless triggers I had.

Q. Can you give me a good mode to start off with if I host this map?
A. -im (insane mode)

Well if you have any questions for ME then just post here :grin:

THIS MAP IS OPTIMIZED

Edit: and if your wondering why it goes from 1.2 to 1.4 1.3 was released on B.net but was kinda messed up xD

Attachments

• ULTIMATE DODGEBALL v1.4.w3x
    165.5 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.