• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I might be able to help u with that :) gimme a few minutes

EDIT: I thought I'd go into the map and see exactly what u were looking for, but I don't really get it, what do you mean with control point? could you explain a bit further please?

Level 5
Heh, I was playing Wars of Azeroth at first ^^ Yeh I saw it now and I think I might be able to help, I've been dealing with something pretty similar in the past, just lemme grab a thinking-smoke

Level 5
  • Income
    • Events
      • Unit - Circle of Power (medium) 0020 <gen> Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Life of (Attacked unit)) Less than or equal to 400.00
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Attacked unit) to (Owner of (Attacking unit)) and Change color
      • Unit - Set life of (Attacked unit) to (Max life of (Attacked unit))
  • Income2
    • Events
      • Time - Every 15.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Set (Owner of Circle of Power (medium) 0020 <gen>) Current gold to (((Owner of Circle of Power (medium) 0020 <gen>) Current gold) + 15)
Is this what u were looking for? :)

Level 6
  • Income
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Attacked unit) to (Owner of (Attacking unit)) and Change color
  • Income2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Set (Owner of Circle of Power (medium) 0020 <gen>) Current gold to (((Owner of Circle of Power (medium) 0020 <gen>) Current gold) + 15)

Fast reminder: Use Triggering unit instead of Attacked unit. This will make the trigger run more smooth :)

Level 20
  • Income
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
  • Income2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions

That is adding just 15 gold every 15 seconds,no matter how many control points you have.
You should make it so it picks all control points every 15 seconds and gives gold to owner appropriate to number of control points picked.

Level 20
Just change second trigger to this:
  • Income2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Add ((Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Control Point))) x 50) to (Picked player) Current gold
However,you may change how much gold you want per control point by changing that number 50 which multiplies number of control points.

Status
Not open for further replies.