• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The HiveWorkshop is Recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61

Click the above image for more information. Or click here.

First of all, I just want to thank you for your applications regarding mod promotion! We're pleased to see that our users are willing to help the staff maintain as well as to enforce the general and specific site rules.
Thus keeping the board a friendly place and propperly used.

Keep in mind that once you've posted your application, I will request additional information of your record.
However, we have received many applications. So you will only hear from us again if you're one of the "hopefull" (after replying to my post).

Unfortunately, some of the applications I read can be disqualified at first sight.
And many of the users applying for these new postions registered only recently, have either a bad record (negative reputation or infractions) or a post count below 10 (that includes 0).
This will not suffice. So, unless you think you truly have a chance of becoming a future member of the staff management:
Get to know our policies around here and stop wasting my time!

Note: I'm still f*cking strict of who get's to be on the staff...
Original post: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showpost.php?p=474885&postcount=2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.