• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Survival Theory -- Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
---------------Survival Theory---------------------

--Mission Briefing--

After taking heavy loses in various battle's, goverment agencies decided to start the development of a project, nick-named The "Survival Theory".

This experiment is a bio-engineered Formula, made to re-animate body muscle and tissue after a soldier is killed on the battlefield, allowing him to continue fighting for a period of time.

The "Survival Theory" formula reported minor phsyical changing deformities, and mental decapetation's. The substance was experimented with further, untill the Nexus Complex was chosen to hold the first testing of the newly improved formula.

Several hour's after the Experiment was schedualed to begin, all radio-contact except for a few panicing staff member's was lost. Explosive heat wave's were deceted and radio-active signal's confirmed. The source was the Nexus Complex.

-You are a group of S.R.S (Special Recon Squad) Marine's sent to investigate the situation. Head toward's the Nexus Complex, and un-cover what really caused the incident.

----How the hell am i gonna do that?----

-With an array of weaponry ranging from Ingram's to Tesla Rifle's to Grenade Launcher's

-On the run? No problem, hotwire a car and speed past the chaser's, or run em over! Need some heavy fire power? I'm sure you can find some Complex Security tank's if you look around! Use it as a heavily armored APC or blast through horde's of enemies with the main cannon.

---Are you on your own?---

No! This game can be played alone (Not suggested) but you can also play with your friend's! Team up with 8 Squad mate's!

-----This Beta-----
Updated--- Now include's most of the thing's the full version.
It includes:
-7 Level's
-2 Bosses
-Smaller File size (By request)
-More Weapon's
---Credit's---

Alukard- For testing and support
smartman For testing
uberryan For testing
Ham_N_Cheese for testing
MCChris for testing and suggestion's
Xx_DustDevil_xX for ballin' zombie photo

This is the first beta version, and the second map i have made so far, the first one being "Tactical Commander" (Check it out ,map section)

Further credit's goes to THW for their array of resource's and thing's i really needed.
----------------------------------
---Bug's, Comment's---

Got any Bug's to report? Suggestions? Comment's? or do you just want to say F*ck you for ruining 5 minute's of my life by trying this?

Post it here!
-------------------------------
Coming Soon...

Survival Theory V.01 Full release version

40+ Weapons and vehicle's
10+ Level's of mutant, gorey shootin fun!
5+ Bosses
?+ Secert's (Its a secert)

--------------------------------
By: Arab4life
Presented By: Clan ErPs
------------------------------------

Attachments

• Survival Theory V.1 Beta.w3x
    2.5 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Level 10
The map has been updated

Updated--- Now include's most of the thing's the full version.
It includes:
-7 Level's
-2 Bosses
-Smaller File size (By request)
-More Weapon's

The map has now been updated, it is still a beta, the full version is almost finished and will hopefully be released soon.

As mentioned above the file size is now smaller, More level's more bosses more weapon's.

Now i think you can try it mini-me.

Enjoy, Comment's, suggetion's or bug's to report. Post here.

Your comment's do help.
-----------------------------
Also, people have complained when reloading for example the ingram which hold's a 30 bullet clip, and they have 15 bullet's left inside and they reload, they lose those 15 bullet's.

The truth is, if you reload a weapon you need to throw away a clip, if you throw away a clip with ammo still in it, then the ammo is wasted...

Duh..

Status
Not open for further replies.