• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Stupid question/Stupid problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
You know the music playing in normal melee different with each race? Could you tell me plz how to make it stop once in for good?

I am making a nice map and I'm playing the Warcraft II Intro music in it but I hear the stupid & annoying human music... Please, help me...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Turn off music in your options or hit Ctrl+M since both do the same thing and yes I think you can do it using triggers but its easier to turn music off in options. Try playing around with one of the music changing actions but more I can not help you with since I do not know much about sound functios in wc3 and especialy in GUI since I do jass mostly.

Level 36
You have to use triggers to set the music as a soundtrack, which overrides the horrible existing soundtrack. Import your music, create a variable for it and then use triggers to create a soundtrack using that variable. I'd go into more dpeth but i'm at school so I can't without We in front of me :\

Status
Not open for further replies.