• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

SKIN - leissaK's Skin Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Okay, I may not be as good as Sopho or other great skinners around here, but I am trying to improve my skills so by doing your requests. Try to include screenshots of what you want, and don't make it too hard for me :p .

The only rule there is, is only 2 requests at a time. You well check for this here

First Skin - NONE
Second Skin - NONE
Well, start requesting I guess. Please don't expect a masterpiece of art when you recieve my skins. But I will do my best to do any.

Please remember to at least give a little bit of credit when using my skins!

heres an easy one, just alpha this one out and dont send it to me just post it on the website, since my pc has an error where i cant edit skins and save them as a tga, so i have to save them as a bmp and dit it in psp. anywyays just alpha the white pats out and post it. oh and plz credit me for the skin.
Ghoultest1.jpg

Level 4
yeah uh... I'm in desperate need for an Uruk Hai model/skin. My original intention was to use the Uruk Hai model already on this site but alas it has no weapon and I could not attatch one to it. If you could either add a weapon to that model (preferably that upside down L-shaped sword they had in the Lord of the Rings movies) and somehow resize the file so it isn't so damned big (the skin is what takes up so much space not the model itself), or just make an Uruk Hai skin based off of Grom or a Grunt that'd be great. Whenever you can do it is fine, and I private messaged you concerning that map making thing.

Level 7
Guys, I have lost my Photoshop and will not have it back for a while. I had to re-install Windows after a severe virus attack. I will notify everyone when I am back skinning.

So for now, no more skin requests for the time being.

Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.