• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Shoulder Pads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So far in the models section there is only one pair of seperate shoulders and they work very well. Im making an RPG and need alot of sets of shoulder pads but im not going to start requesting loads of them. This is my request, to have shoulder pads that look reletively similar to these from WoW:

GladiatorShoulders.jpg

Thanks to all those who take interest in advance.

Also im not asking you to make one exactly the same, as long as it is similar. Thx

Also if anyone wants to make more than one set ill be more than greatful.

Last edited:
Level 3
reading a bit these forums I've come to learn that people who are interested usually require more information about the projects, so that theyre not making a whole new models for just one persons joy

Level 7
So far in the models section there is only one pair of seperate shoulders and they work very well. Im making an RPG and need alot of sets of shoulder pads but im not going to start requesting loads of them. This is my request, to have shoulder pads that look reletively similar to these from WoW:

GladiatorShoulders.jpg

Thanks to all those who take interest in advance.

Also im not asking you to make one exactly the same, as long as it is similar. Thx

Also if anyone wants to make more than one set ill be more than greatful.

I'll make an attempt at it. Don't be disappointed if I give up and use in game textures instead though :p

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=125524

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.