• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sheild Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was playing V. 1.19b and I could pickup shields and all but couldn't equip them in the secondary item slot but in the primary slot. I tried it with all classes and got the same results. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or not because I don't see a thread. :pmeh:

Level 17
I was playing V. 1.19b and I could pickup shields and all but couldn't equip them in the secondary item slot but in the primary slot. I tried it with all classes and got the same results. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or not because I don't see a thread. :pmeh:

I have to agree that it is hard to find all the threads containing such information, people can name it "v1.18" sometimes.. And sometimes its just "item bug(s)" so yeah, i understand if you didnt find a thread containing this.
But there is a few threads about this already, and the problem is that the system classify shields as if it was a normal weapon, stupid huh?

But we will change the inventory system into a new one in the upcoming patch, it will be much faster, smoother & userfriendly for us, the developers.
So what everyone have to do now, is to wait for the system to get done so we can get out of all this mess about my inventory system that is horrible.

Sup.
Its not horrible, its just not that customizeable as it should be.
As you created it you didn't have the reasons for making it such advanceable and supporting optional modules / librarys, because it worked as it should.

The new inventory however will hopefully not have these bugs, since its all up to the modules / implementation you choose. If something bugs, it can be easily fixed nowadays because I / the developers can easily look at what bugs, when you just give an hint what bugs, like Stacking, Forging, Powerup picking, Then we check the Library CIPowerup for example and check which part may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.