• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request for FFT Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need models for the PS1 version of Final Fantasy Tactics. I want all the jobs, and preferably make the data sizes small, so they can fit in one map. They don't have to be perfect, just recognizable. Also, make sure they don't have weapons, so I can attach those to the model later, depending what they have equipped. And yes, I prefer to have a male/female version of them, but it's not neccessary. You WILL be given credit for each model that you make, whether I decide to use it or not. And in the picture, there isn't a female summoner because it was apparently cut off... there is supposed to be one, however, and looks pretty much the same as the male one. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• Final Fantasy Tactics Jobs.png
    Final Fantasy Tactics Jobs.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 25,577
Last edited:
Level 2
Haven't started working on it yet, wasn't sure if I'd get the models or how long it'd take to get them.

Level 14
A suggestion for you.

Finish your map first and then request. Modelers are rare. Modelers who do requests are even more rare. Especially with that number of models.

It's nothing personal against you, it's just people do not want to put hard work into models and then find out the project has been scrapped or sucks.

Level 2
I don't like to waste the work of good modelers either. If I get models from a request, I'm sure to work on the map hard.

Level 10
*rolls around on the floor for a while killing himself laughing*

Ok.. back to the point at hand, it takes me anywhere form 1-2 days to make something simple like a gun or doodad see the hellsing alucard post for some stuff I did there. and 2-3weeks for a humanoid model.

So, if I were to spend maybe 2 months building models for your map and then it turned out to be suxxorzlol or you got bored and never finished I'd be pretty annoyed at my wasted effort.

So, complete your map with stand-in models, release a beta and then bump this post with a link ot the map and chances are a few people might do some of the classes or recomend existing models that fit them.

Regards,
MadCD:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 10
What everyone is saying is modelling isn't easy, and people don't want to risk wasting their alot of there time on making something for someone who isn't going to put in the same amount of effort. You have to prove what you are capable of and your dedication before you even consider requesting someone to make these for you, or the chances of them getting done are next to none.

This is because too many kids with great ideas come flocking in here asking for stuff that they can never implement correctly, or for maps that will never get completed because they realise 'its too much work'.

For someone to go to the effort to make all these models (and that is a hell of alot of models) they might aswell make the map themselves and cut out the middle man.

Just think about what your asking next time before you do. I'm sure you wouldn't put months of work into anything for someone you don't know without being positive it is going to come through. Hell, you aren't even putting in work on your own map for yourself yet.

Level 10
btw, we are not having a go at you, just think, if somone asked you to make a map for them and you had no idea if it was gonna be finished and it would take months to do.. would you do it without good solid proof first?

Level 12
LOL im making a map with FFT theme of it im gona have all jobs too i have skills i have terrain im missing about 20% terrain 60-65% triggers 30% units 90% storyline ( lol )
and i have over 1- 1 1/2 months be4 its ok to be but in public >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.