• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

problem with downloading sum maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi guys there is probably a topic like this one but i wanted to make a new one.

when i download a map, eg: Lasers and Rockets TD v1.00, the zip file size is about 1.71 megs or what ever, i started dl'ing it, it got to about 900kb's and said it was done, i go to extract it with winrar and i get a winrar diagnostics message saying - C:\bla bla\Lasers and Rockets TD v1.00 Protected.zip: unexpected end of archive. ive dl'ed the same file a number of times and it still happens but with different files sizes eg; 980kb's, 543kb's.

It does this with a number of maps i try and dl. i thought it might be my net connection but i can dl of other site fine.

whats happening? and how can i fix this? any help plz.

Level 1
ok, its only doing this with maps around the 1 meg size, any where from a map size of about 700kb's and up. And i said before i tryed downloading off other sites and it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.