• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] A whole week passed since the gratuation and finaly there he was, the gates of Whitestone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
A whole week passed since the gratuation and finaly there he was, the gates of Whitestone!Hundreds of years old they still stood here as a testement to the once great kings.Even tough the middle of the summer was just 3 weeks away,here winter was finaly leaving and the streets were filled with people eager to enjoy the nice (for the cold mountain region) weather.
Todor noticed that one of the bridge guards was terribly familiar and so did the other guy.
Todor:Lomeng?
Lomeng:Todor!
Todor:whoa so this is where life lead you?
Lomeng:Yeah but town guard is not such a bad job. I heard what happened to Rockfell and tought you perished too.
Todor:I was out of the village then but sometimes i wish i wasnt and now im here as a soldier of the king.
Lomeng:Really?Thats great!You know lets go get a couple of ales after the shifts over.Meet me at the dirty Mug at dusk,its on the town center,you cant miss it.
Todor:Alright see ya...

Attachments

• 58164.png
    58164.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.