• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pangahas is the name..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi..I've been a hive member for like 3 months now and I haven't introduced myself formally..My hive username is Pangahas and I'm from the Philippines. I joined the community because of my passion for gaming especially rts games like warcraft..I decided to try modding it and this site has been very helpful with providing me all the information I needed. I learned a lot from the depository of resources this community provided and from fellow hive members especially..I'am currently working on a map project and I hope to finish it soon, then hopefully give back to the community by sharing the map for everyone to enjoy..So that's about it, here's the link for my map in development, feel free to drop by anytime. I need all the constructive comments and suggestions I could get so that It would turn out to be a fun map to play.. -end
LINK?>http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/gods-empires-city-building-rts-141858/

Level 9
Got nothing else to do, so I might as well post here..just finished posting updates and editing posts for my map..

Status
Not open for further replies.