• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Orgrimm the Wolf Rider (Amongst others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey all, I have quite a few requests, but I'll start off with just the first few. If they currently exist I would be grateful if I can be pointed in the right direction.

Firstly.

Orgrim Doomhammer

models_4408_screenshot_tnb.jpg

The above by General Frank. I was wondering if I'd be able to get someone to whip up a dark wolf mounted version.

I would also like two variants on the model, a generic Orc Warlord riding a wolf and a heavily armoured Blackhand the Destroyer (I think there is one around though, I recall the Wolf looking alittle wonky).

Others I'm seeking if anyone has any ideas where to find or what to use for them:

A representation of a young Uther, beardless cleric type, rather than heavily armoured Paladin.

A generic semi-armoured cleric/bishop type.

Young mage on foot that could represent Khadgar.

A generic Knight hero on foot (or mounted), with helmet, armour, carrying a sword.

A female Orc (half) to represent Garona.

Gul'dan on foot as well as a generic Orc Warlock Lord type, one who would look good as a hero in charge of lesser warlocks.

Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.