• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New map - the office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, thanks for checking this out. As all of you know Warcraft generally has turned into people's wildest famtasies... Although this may not be my wild fantasy but rather on of my odd dreams that i had... i Thought it would be oddly fun if for a while you could be a worker at the office starting off as a person with the worst possible office job ever... to getting to be a rich man who makes millions every week.... i thought about it and i realized that i wanted to make a game with things to look forward to... so... i plan to have many many different jobs and a objective for each one... EX: The Secretary obj : cancel 25 meetings for Mr. wolf.... and i would find a way to make it challenging like maybe you would get in trouble for saying the wrong thing to the guy and get a bonus for saying something remarkably well.... but i do have one smalll... ok well huge problem... i do not have too many ideas for jobs... so post me some... post me those things that u thought were jobs at the office like the paper clip maker... ( stuff like that )... you guys can Aim me at livewire0594.... thankss ill check back every so often!

Level 9
As for job ideas, i don't think i can help you out very well, but a little hint or two might be; Don't make it too much like life of a peasant. Make it varied, if you've got like 100 jobs, but all jobs are a bit the same, it might get boring fast.

I must say i'm curious about this map, would like to see how you're gonna make it, what it'll look like etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.