• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need modes in my map request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
dont know. Will see. i had people before say they should help. If not u can do it mate :D Actually i have 2 more things i think. 1 is multiboard. I allready have one. Its just gona show. Team 1 and team 2 now it works for meelee so its not right. Mybe u could loo kat that? and implant some nice icons to the multiboard like a ghoul for evil and treaent for good side. :p

Level 9
Au sheet, forgot, wrong place, copying the trigger in this section :S

EDIT: Here it is
yep those are following. U guys are nice peps. heheh i dident know he wasent leaking o_O- But i need those

ap
ar
apem
arem
em

ap=allpick
ar=all random
apem=all pick easy mode
arem=all random easy mode
em=easy mode towers is half life. So they is weaker half life. Not like burning or anything just so thye got half life down.

LAWL i thought em is for money >.> and actually for the towers, i would suggest, but I don't know actually, never did this.

• Easy Mode Towazz
    • Events:
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) writes -em as an exact match
    • Conditions:
      • Mode_Set equal to False
    • Actions:
      • Set Mode_Set equal to True
      • Game - Text (All Players): Game mode has been set to: Easy Mode
      • Unit - Kill Tower[1]
      • Unit - Kill Tower[2]
      • Unit - Continue killing the towers
      • Unit - Create Tower [Easy Mode] at Tower_Location[1] for Player (Team 1) facing default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create Towers [Easy Mode] at those locations for the players and later
      • Custom Script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Tower_Location[1,2,3,4,5,6,etc)]
Of course you'll have to create a unit array, point array and towers that have 50% hp of the normal towers :) (e.x tower has 1000 life then the weaker towers should have 500 base life so this is the case)

Hope this will work

Tiche3:grin:

Level 19
cool mates Il help u make loadingscreen for your maps any time. Check those.

Attachments

• Footman Frenzy Elite Wallpaper.jpg
    Footman Frenzy Elite Wallpaper.jpg
    905.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Loa Loadingscreen.jpg
    Loa Loadingscreen.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 78
Level 9
cool mates Il help u make loadingscreen for your maps any time. Check those.

:O Later (at least a little bit ;D) i'm currently on version 0.20 (will be released soon) and guys, i have great news!!, soon (when the 0.2 version arrives) i'll put most wanted AoS GUI Switch system!!! YEAHHHH !! :D

Tiche3:grin: (Sorry for offtopic'ness)

Level 19
hmm i make the style i dont paint the model itself. But i put things togheter so it looks cool. But im not a graphic atrist who can paint those models for hand. Then i need paper and pen. :D Like taking and mixing picctures to one image and it become a great wallpaper im good at that.

Level 7
Oh man. xD I wanted my favourite hero to become the strongest but oh well. Oh by the way, why do you not make a secret hero? :p And so by that, my hero can be it and be the strongest. Of course it will also be EXTREMELY hard to get him.

Level 19
lol haha ok i can do that. Only u can have him. But if i make him to strong the others will think the game suck lol. he can be abit strong. But not to strong o_O

Actually it could be cool with a tavern for special peoples. Not to strong but kinda Op^ Hmm but i dont know how i could make sumthing like that, I mean then i need some kind of secret code. But if u type it people would know what u type :D must be some kind of hax code. Like pressing ee button 2 times or sumthing :D

Level 9
Dudes, you're kinda getting offtopic.

@Shanghai, I'll get to your map as soon as i finish my switch system (yesterday i told that, but now is the multiboard names change and after it's finished, Yahooo!! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.