• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need assistance with the player kick system!

Level 1
Hello everyone! I am the creator of the "Green Circle TD Autumn Season 4.2" map. Currently, I am looking for a solution for my system, a system used to kick players when they are AFK. This will help prevent other players from encountering too many issues such as reducing the number of creeps at their lane or avoiding game disruption. I have tried several methods, but they have not been effective. When I use the command "-kick player," the player gets kicked, but their summoner still remains on the map without disappearing. I wonder if there is any other way to ensure that both the player and their summoner disappear from the map when kicked.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.2 KB · Views: 13