• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Nedrah vs Elsedir.w3x

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Nedrah vs Elsedir.w3x (Map)

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
OK, the music was the Credits Theme from I,Robot. Nice piece of music, but for this cinematic it didn't fit very well. And the rest?
Not bad scenery, some ships and some footmen running around. Then a house looking a bit like a prison, in it a crazy Archimonde who was doing some stupid things what I didn't understand what for and then meteorits coming down at different places and hellbeasts coming out of them. Nothing new. At the end a battle between very few people, some chaos orcs, some high elves nothing to see who wins. Then "thanks for watching this stupid cinematic". :?: :?: :!: :?:
No problem, dude, but I recommend to everyone else to avoid watching this senseless scene-mix which doesn't explain in any way what it wants to say... :(