• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My RPG's & Cinima's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
There doesnt seem to be a map deveopment thread anywhere so im gonna use this one as it...

Im currently working on 2 main projects:

-Hefwert open RPG
-Point of view - MV(cinima)

Hefwert is turning out to be a fun map to play, i might even add an extra map into it;to make the rpg seem longer.

Point of view is becoming one of my best masterpieces of cinimatics ever! its a 100% firstperson movie and you can only see what the characters see...

Im thinking of making a streetracing movie, using the skins from the models section...I got good racecar music for it! w00t!

Ill update more soon on my progress...

PS: if you need any storylines on any projects, goto:
http://www.freewebs.com/craka_j/

Level 25
Well, i got new voices for my cinima POINT OF VIEW and im almost done with the first act...now i just neew to finish up with more voices,music,sounds and cams and of course the Triggers!

I got a member that is now going to help me in the cinima AND RPG with triggers and such...

New streetracing movie coming out, also features Monstertrucks as you see in the models section ud-race
It will also (might) have stunts, great explosion FX and if anyone is willing, they can make a police car for me and ill add cop chases in the movie also!

You can join the team of mine by contacting me at [email protected] and if you have AIM and you are a member, (or if you have yahoo) you and i can discuss news, ideas, give files, etc.

o2oz- You can join us and get previews of it if you want? also, we (me & my team) enjoy seeing such nice Comments on our projects :)

PS: Please visit our site (in sig) for more info, and of course more updates on any news or what ever...

Level 25
New Idea!!!

I just came up with an extrodiary idea! (with a little help from oz02 of course) Durning the movie, there will be parts where YOU can choose from what thier next action will be! (only 2 actions each question) and mostlikly in the battle part you will choose whether he defends or joins the bloody battle in the fields!

Should we use this idea? or do you want to just watch the movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.