• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Multiplayer Movement System?(Is it possible?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Guys....

I just want to ask if movement system is possible to multiplayer?

And also.... Is it possible that when you pick a hero from any hero tavern will be moving by using the movement system?

Like this > You will choose a hero from a tavern > then can you enable to use the movement system after picking? How? Please give me an answer... Thanks!

.mitsuki

You will need two triggers for that. One that will check when the players buys the hero and the other, which will pick every unit from the unit group you've set your hero in. I will not make the movement system, because I don't know what way you want it be; I will show you how to do the basic:
  • Trigger1
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit sells a unit
  • Conditions
    • ((Sold unit) is a Hero) Equal to True
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Add (Sold unit) to MovementGroup
    • Trigger - Turn on Trigger2 <gen>
  • Trigger2
  • Events
    • Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game-time
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • If (All conditions are true) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (MovementGroup is empty) Equal to True
      • Then - Actions
        • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Else - Actions
        • Unit Group - Pick every unit in MovementGroup and do (Actions)
          • Loop - Actions
            • //Actions here

Status
Not open for further replies.