• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Missing Weather-effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,
i'm not sure if the following problem is at the right place here, if not please move it to where ever you think it fits.

Okay, i'm trying to create a weather-system for my current map-project. Some different regions, storing different weather-effects into array's, turning them off and on as i wish via triggers, - fine.
My problem now is, while most effects like "Sunrays" or "AshenvaleRain" working nice in game, the effects "Moonlight" and "wind(strong)" (i'm using the editor in german so pls excuse eventual different effect-name-translations) don't display in game.
I checked the triggers several times and there seemed to be no problem (since the other effects triggered the same way working).

If somebody have a solution for this problem, please let me know. Thanks.

Level 2
I checked that. (And by the way it's no problem to play two Weathe-effects in the same area the same time, i tried that too and it worked only Moonlight and Wind(strong) doesn't display)

Level 2
Via trigger, at map initialisation i create six weather effects at Region 1 and save each one in an weather effect array. Then i turn them all off. Via an other trigger then i turn the one i like to be displayed on and all the others off. As i wrote it works fine with most of the effects except moonlight and wind(strong).

Status
Not open for further replies.