• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Cinematic] Memory Forever [Need Help]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Ok, This cinematic use precise timing and it almost reach the completion.

There is some minor flaw with certain part of the execution which I need help from a expert.

What do I need ?

1) Fog - Currently I was thinking of setting the right fog for each scenery, I need a user who are quite experience with fog effect for this cinematic.

2) Animation - Some of the animation doesn't seems to be appropriate for some scenario. Which somehow doesn't seem to match the condition, I need a user to tell me which animation would suit the scenario much better.

3) Graveyard - The graveyard terrain somehow look dull, Friky did a great job at most of the terrain. But, this terrain somehow doesn't seem to be right in my opinion (Sorry Friky). If you are experience terrainer at developing a nice graveyard scenario, your help are certainly welcome.

4) Note - This cinematic was created to dedicated to the hero from the past and present who risk their life for the people. I need a user who could wrote a very inspiring note for the ending of this cinematic.

If you think you have found some flaw regarding the camera or terrain, feel free to tell me about it. But, please keep your review from being hostile.

The thing not implement in this cinematic.

Fog
Skip Cinematic Capability
Credit List
Notice

Last edited:
Level 17
Oh well then. lulz. Will the final version be longer? Where does the forest scene take place? Vietnam or WWII? I guess Vietnam would make more sense as you already have a WWII battle. You should get a flak cannon SFX to liven the WWII scene up. And where did the tank go? Was it a specific medieval battle or just one you made up? I always like these kinds of things. Honouring the hero's of yesterday and today. Like I always say, America is the land of the free, because of the brave.

Level 17
"Hero's come and go, but their memory lasts forever. The memory of what they have accomplished. The memory of the sacrifices they have made. These men fought for what they believed in, and died so we may live in the free world that exists today. Now it is our time, to honour the Heroes of the past, and to lead a new generation into the records of time. To whom this is dedicated, May we never forget."

Status
Not open for further replies.