• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Lotr Models request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi all.People I search for models for Lord Of The Ring, namely: Lich-King, Soldier of Rohan (on a horse),Gondor's Guard of the Citadel, Uruk-Hai,Legolas, Gimli, Hobbits, Eomer,Haradrim Warriors, Ledy Galadrieli,Elrond,Mumak and Golum.The request to not throw on those models, which from base... They already all are... My project does not have not enough only these models...If my project will end successfully, all who has created these models I shall send money.

P_WitchKing.jpg
- Lich-King
_sym0013.jpg
- Soldier of Rohan (on a horse)
b75ba2bc460d.jpg
- Gondor's Guard of the Citadel
img.1148628047.jpg
-Uruk-Hai with bow
- Uruk-Hai Warrior
- Legolas
- Gimli
- Hobbits.I need all of them!