• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

LoL's Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Monster Destroyer (Hunters) (Chain Quest)

Quest NPC: Dwarf

Quest Chat: 'Ello lads! Say, couldya do somethin' for me? I used ta be a great monsta slayer, until tis stupid leg o' mine broke. Me relatives back home be gettin edgy about not hearin' any news about me goings. Couldya please go slay me 9 of them ugly trolls and 6 of them freaky murlocs? I'll pay yas all very well if yas all can do tis favor for mes.

Reward: 250 experience and 100 gold.

Monster Destroyer 2 (Hunters) (Chain Quest)

Quest Chat: 'Ello again me laddies. Thank yas all kindly about killin' them ugly trolls and freakish murlocs. Me relatives back home were happy for a while, but they be gettin' restless again to hear for me. Couldya do me another kindness and kill me 4 of them strange morphers in teh forest? It'd be a great kindness ye'd be doin' meself. I'll pay yas all even better tan teh last time if yas all can do tis.

Reward: 300 expierence and 125 gold.

Healing Salve (Hunters)

Quest Chat: *Moans* Sorry for not bein' formal but couldyas all PLEASE go find 4 of vials of them troll blood, 6 vials of some of tat murloc oil and a vial of deceiver mana? *Moans again* Please hurries yourselves!

Reward: 350 expierence and 150 gold.

Vengeful Spirit (Death Knight)

Quest NPC: Shade

Quest Chat: (Rasping voice) Hello Knight of Darkness. I have a task for you to handle. That idiotic Deceiver and his morphing minions in the forest tricked me while I was alive and killed me. I think it's pay back time. Kill the Deceiver himself or 8 of those morphers and I'll make it worth your while. (Chuckles evilly)

Reward: 300 experience and 150 gold.

Sunchief's Rival (Both)

Quest NPC: Razormane Moonchief (same size and model as sunchief but grayish)

Quest Chat: Normally, I would not converse with non-pigs, *snorts* but I am in need of assistance with something I cannot handle. *Snorts again* Go destroy the Razormane Sunchief, the leader of the Razormane Sun tribe. Bring me his head and I shall reward you non-pigs. *Squeals*

Reward: Moonchief's Mace: gives invisibility at night when still, +15 damage, and the ability to cast starfall for 100 damage each wave of stars (6 waves). Costs 300 mana to cast.

Last edited:
Level 18
Interesting ideas, I'll take them into consideration. The requirements to complete each quest seem rather high though, spare the "Spilling Blood" quest. Spilling Blood would give an additional 600 xp (WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO KILLING 4 HUNTERS!!!) for killing two hunters (which the Death Knight has to do to win the game). Rethink these requirements and rewards and let me know when you have. :wthumbsup:. Also, how does killing creeps let his family know he is okay?

Level 2
He used to be a monster hunter but his leg is broken now so he can't hunt. His family wants to hear from him but he can't kill anything anymore and he doesn't want to lie.

Also, I lowered the rewards big time. I didn't realize how little experience is needed to level each level o_O. I also lowered the requirements.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.