• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Lich King's Minions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need all Undead units to have a blue glow in their eyes that they look like Lich Kings minions. Can anyone plz do it? Will be very grateful.

Level 3
I don't care if it's an attachment or model I just need it. Besides?, if you're not gonna help me why read this thread and spam?

Level 16
I am just telling you, to request for an attachment instead
There is a thread for asking attachment,go there and earn yours,its damn cheap,only cost a rep.

Asking for a model of the whole undead with blue eyeglow is too much to ask for.

Else,find an alternate,where you could just attach the blue abolish magIc to the unit's head.

Level 11
You can do it your self , Just:
1. Use / dowload MPQ Manager and extract a undead skin from wc3.mpq i think'
2. Open with photoshop and edit
3. Use BLPLap / Dowload it and turn the .tga file into .blp
4. Import into map and use the path you extractedd the skin from , ect Units/Undead/Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.