• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] issued on order targeting on object Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi

I want Creat issued on order targeting on object ... This was but incomplete

I want to be a soldier move from one track to another track automatically. moving But bash dont working on my unit...bash dont working ..why?

i have test file .. I uploaded in site

Help me to work bash pls .tnx

srry for my bad english..i cant speak english good.

Attachments

• Test.w3x
    16.5 KB · Views: 36
Level 4
I see... That is actually really interesting, I did not know that... I guess that when you are stunned, the unit is given an order targeting the unit that stunned it or something, specifically the order with an order ID string of and a target of the unit that stunned it. And no, he did not download >_>. Give me a second to check it out.

Ok, it has an order ID of 851973, the string for this order is blank or something. Unfortunately, GUI doesn't allow for usage of order IDs, so JASS is required.

The following solves your problem:

• Attack Move 2 Western Warriors
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: if (GetIssuedOrderId() != 851973) then
      • Unit - Order (Ordered unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 000 <gen>)
      • Custom script: endif
BTW, to paste GUI onto the forums use copy as text on a trigger and surround it with trigger tags [trigger ][/trigger ] (without the space)

Attachments

• Test.w3x
    16.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.