• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is this good? take a look

Rating,how did the previews were

• 2 (okay,but still bad)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 (good one)

• 4 (very good)

• 5 (wow,outstanding)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
well i was reading a topic here about the role that mappreview and map name play. so i just wanted you to say ur opinion about this.I am releasing a map in a few days and i wanted you to say opinion about map preview and map name.Also i have been working on it since september.

Map Name:War of the Damned (Aos style,humans vs Undead)

Map Previews(2):
Mnp.jpg

Untitled_-_4.jpg

now plz rate. :D

Level 7
Volrath said:
Maybe for you but i tested it and Map Preview is one of most important in B.net...
You got a hot one : you are a king
You got a bad one : you are a hero
You got no one : you are a noob

since you can't see map previews before you try a new map, as long as your map is good people will remember it as being good
the only thing the preview might do is encourage visual memory

personally i'll just look at the name of the map

Level 6
Wrong people join your game download your crap see no preview pic and then leave...

If i see a map which preview pic looks crappy i will leave too, because dont need to waste time playing a bad map.

If you got a nice pic there is a higher chance that they stay and play the game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.