• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

is there a way to check cast points and other points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
im creating a campaign map, with custom units. i was wondering if theres a way to check the models cast points and animation points. or what do you guys do to adjust yours? i was editing alittle bit at a time and then run to see if i like it, but i got alot of units to trial and error so i came here to ask

Attachments

• pic.png
    pic.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 9
Level 40
You can get Cast Point and Cast Backswing only, not the others. Recent version of wc3 have included the native to do so for any such unit field, but only some fields have an associated object so the engine knows what data to give you. With a memory hack in principle the other stuff could be learned but it might be trial and error to find it.

JASS:
native BlzGetUnitRealField takes unit whichUnit, unitrealfield whichField returns real
constant unitrealfield UNIT_RF_CAST_BACK_SWING = ConvertUnitRealField('ucbs')
constant unitrealfield UNIT_RF_CAST_POINT = ConvertUnitRealField('ucpt')
  • Set Var = (Unit: (Triggering unit)'s Real Field: Animation - Cast Backswing ('ucbs'))
  • Set Var = (Unit: (Triggering unit)'s Real Field: Animation - Cast Point ('ucpt'))

Level 5
is there a program or something that lets me play their animation show in milliseconds and i can pause it and record data or a model viewer that lets me click a point and show me numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.