• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Imported ground texture shows up black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi guys, you are my last hope, cause I don't have copy of the map!!!:cry:
I've made an alternative texture for terrain "TerrainArt\Dalaran\DalaranBlackMarble.blp", and when I opened map in Warcraft, there was only black field instead of texture I've imported.
Then I wanted to open map in Editor again, and it shows an error.... Just an error when any program doesn't work properly....
What should I do?!?!?!:hohum:

Level 6
you should ask yourself:
"Why didn't i backup my map before i try something like this?"

but to your problem, i don't know any ways to recover it, are you uising normal wc3 WE or anything else like JASS New gen?

I asked many times, but I don't know why...:hohum:
I tried both original WE and JasNewGen...

WorldEditTestMap.w3x
search for that name.. the file covers the map in the state when you last tested it
No, I don't know why, but it's not my map:cry:

Level 6
Open your map with an MPQ editor (check tools section) and look for the "TerrainArt\Dalaran\DalaranBlackMarble.blp'" file. Remove it, close the mpq editor and open your map with world edit. If you can't open the map with an mpq editor, well, you're probably screwed.

Thanks.
I thought that there is such program, but I didn't know what exactly.)
I'll give you credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.